News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

POLL - Number of Mods Preferred

Started by Abandoned, September 22, 2019, 09:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty-cb

I picked one big mod and a few little ones but I could have easily picked the next one up ... but for me its mainly limited by my computer so I tend to try and keep my mod folder to under 3GB ... have CC,  EB Unified Mod, EB Forest Modular, Kid - Gothic Fantasy, NMT3.1Series: Canal Set plus the houses and of course a few of people's smaller mods.

If I could have Megamod I would, I did used to have megamod but since its gone up to three files its more than my computer can cope with   :(

brewer

I'm playing with RKEC, CC and MM, I'm excited to see many possibilities and the multiple production chains, although sometimes I get a little lost, Necora's mods cannot be missing, they are so good! At the moment I'm a fan of making all kinds of clothes,  then I will make jewelry, it is my way of playing  :)

p. d. está traducción no me convence del todo.
much food... and more buildings!

Abandoned

If the results of this pole so far are anything to go by, it would appear that the want and need for smalls mods is small indeed.

I would find it interesting to know what type of small mods would be wanted, generally speaking, houses, storage, markets, deco?

MarkAnthony

Housing mods are great of course, can never have too many choices but a lot of mods don't have their own trade ports and sometimes not even markets; I would like to see more trade port and market varieties myself.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.