Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Mussolini

Hello! Thank RedKetchup for registered me.

RedKetchup

Sunflower

Thank you, RedKetchup, for helping with the registration.

RedKetchup

assobanana76

Quote from: Mussolini on April 21, 2021, 07:49:21 PM
Hello! Thank RedKetchup for registered me.

Very bad last name!!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

ditherfish

Thank you for registering me! I was away from the game for a few years, then I broke my wrist and decided to spend my after surgery time playing Banished. I had to redownload all my old mods, and found a bunch of new ones while i was at it.

Thank you so much to RedKetchup, kid, EB, kralyerg and all the others who have worked so hard on mods. You've given the game much depth and replayability.  Your creativity and problem-solving are impressive. Chapeau!

RedKetchup

Thanks you for the kind words :)

kid1293

katbarf

Word of advice to anyone new(ish), backup your mods somewhere. There's so many out there laying all over the place. I back them up on a separate external drive just in case, but just putting them in an additional folder besides the Banished one works too.

Whoyou13

Its been a while, glad to see you all and welcome to the new members, though all my mods our gone forever because my last computer dies at least I'm happy to see the Banished Community as good as better.

MiriamWTH

Hello all other Banished fans!

A big hello from a Dutch woman that lives in Greece and goes by the name of "Miriam with the Hat"  :)
(So no, my nickname does not spell "what the hell")  :P

I played Banished years ago and just recently found it again on Steam and I have been busy ever since LOL

kid1293

You are welcome @MiriamWTH

The weather forecast says a lot of sunshine. Keep the hat on :)

RedKetchup

Boarcas

This is my one post to avoid deletion. Don't think i will to much active here, but i already put on a huge list of mods so i expect a lot of hours in Banished. Have a good day all.