News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid's Mods

Started by qubesquared, August 21, 2017, 05:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkAnthony

Thank you Kid.  Have a great day my Friend!
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

kid1293

And the same to you. It is warm here but I guess you beat me ;) ;D

MarkAnthony

Quote from: kid1293 on August 16, 2020, 09:24:49 AM
And the same to you. It is warm here but I guess you beat me ;) ;D
If you mean temperature wise, probably! It's been 112-116 F, daily average of 113 F for weeks now. I'm so tired of it. Right now it's 9:30 am and it's already 109 F.  *sighs

EDIT: over a 100+ days in a row of triple digit heat
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

kid1293

:o :o :o Crazy, man! I can not stand the heat. Maybe a hard Nord but not everything :)

kid1293

About the override. It does not touch clothes, tools, or ale.

brads3

Quote from: kid1293 on August 16, 2020, 09:13:12 AM
@MarkAnthony

He means this (see attachment)
It simply changes all production (except clothes) to the same for both
educated and uneducated. A significant lift if you are in trouble.

doesn't override all mods either.mainly helps like farmers ,hunters,and gatherers. it does help bridge the RKEC and DS IND mods. only issue is work strikes occur if the churches get crowded. disable the churches until another is built.

Abandoned

@MarkAnthony The override uneducated patch is of benefit if you are accepting a lot of uneducated nomads - they will produce as if they were educated in all vanilla production jobs except tailor, blacksmith, and ale maker.  You will need a school to have educated workers in those critical jobs or you may have clothes or tool shortages. Your education % rate will not be accurate. If you have a school and do not take a lot of nomads, the patch is unnecessary.  I tested patch once and found it made the game very easy - storage units were soon filled.  I am trying it again in my next blog story.  Use with caution. 

Edit:  Kid Nomad attractors with 3 choices - nomad sign, well, and lightpost - can be found here: 

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=602

grizz

:-[How can i download the whole list of Kid's mods, please don't tell me i have to do individual downloads??

Abandoned

@grizz Yes, you must download each mod individually. I can see what the mod looks like and read all the information about the mod and then decide if it is a mod you want to download and use.  They are worth the effort.  :)

grizz

:)Thanks very much Abandoned i just got the last one down and was going to edit my post but you beat me to it, Thanks very much for your rapid responce, now all i have to do is read up the order they go in.
Thanks again.
grizz

grizz

;)A big thanks to kid1293 for his mods, i really look forward to using them.

Abandoned

@grizz There is a very nice selection of mods and no particular mod order requires. There are several that have special start conditions which are best to use without any other mods that have start conditions.  Also there are a few mods that are overrides, like trees, that should be high in the mod list, but Kid's mods are very compatible and trouble free.  Enjoy  :)

grizz

:)Thanks again Abandoned you are a great help.

kid1293

Just a heads up, if the worst will happen and we can not access WoB.  ???

I will continue uploading on Nexus. There will be no descriptions but you know what to look for.

Here is my link to Nexus. All my mods are in the Garden Shed. You have to register to download.

http://www.nexusmods.com/banished/mods/62/?

catty-cb

Quote from: kid1293 on December 06, 2020, 09:50:18 AM
Just a heads up, if the worst will happen and we can not access WoB.  ???
I will continue uploading on Nexus.....

Thanks, thats good to know and much appreciated.