News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New Medieval Town and Colonial Charter.

Started by Oenanthe, July 30, 2015, 10:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oenanthe

I'm new here so sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't seem to find any answers for it. 

I bought Banished a few weeks ago when Steam had it on an offer that was too good to resist and very quickly started looking at the available mods.  I have a liking for CC Curse of the Golden Llama and New Medieval Towns and would love to use them together and have read comments by people who seem to be using both at the same time.  However when I enable CC it seems to clash with every other mod enabled and everything turns red.  So the quick question is can I use both CC and NMT or is it an either or situation. does the red just indicate that some parts might have problems or that the whole thing is likely to crash.  Both mods have some beautiful items to add to the town and CC also has some fun starting conditions.

RedKetchup

both mods are made to work together :) the red warning warns you about some files are shared between both mods. thats the way to go if we want to use something from a mod and use it with the other :)

flour, bread, honey, sorghum and barley are the ressources that are shared between both mods :)
so dont worry.

i just hope you have a very good computer cause both mods are huge :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Oenanthe

Thanks for the quick reply, time to try it with everything loaded tomorrow. Hopefully my PC will cope, I treated myself to a shiny new I7 earlier this year.

RedKetchup

sweet , then you shouldnt have any problems :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .