News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.0

Started by RedKetchup, June 17, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galensgranny

Quote from: huyle on June 25, 2018, 09:44:28 PM
@galensgranny the problem is solved when i run the game with administrator. im suprised that even a mod can effect the system OS and require a administrator run
@huyle, the mod is not responsible for needing to run the game with administrator rights.  That could not be possible. There is no way for a mod in a game to make requirements for Windows operating systems on computers.  Did you play Banished on that same public computer that same day without that particular mod and could play without any problems or without needing to run the game as "administrator"?
I am glad you got the problem solved.

huyle

@galensgranny everything is fine with other mods. i think this problem isnt sovled properly yet, a minute ago, i run the game in another public computer (not the same computer i played few hours ago), i successfully started a new game without "run as administrator". then i tried to load the saved game and it crashed. once again i run the game "as administrator" and successfully loaded the saved game. tho i still not clearly solve the problem, but im sure i can only play the mod after run the game "as administrator" at some point

Goblin Girl

I agree that this is a "feature" of the public computer's network setup.  Honestly I'm surprised they haven't locked you out of admin access--and the fact that they have not suggests to me that their network setup is wonky.  Really, if they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't allow you to run any executable files from a USB at all.  That's a great way to install malicious code on a network.

I've been playing this game since the day it was released, with and without all sorts of mods, including everything RK has released.  I have never had the game ask for admin access when I play it, but my computer does ask for it when I plop a new mod into the Windata folder.  So, perhaps that is what is triggering the request.

huyle

@Goblin Girl the game doesnt ask for admin access, just a normal crash pop up when i load the mod. i know some programs never require an admin access, but they still recommend me to run it "as administrator"

adelegarland

Hello All!
I am playing with Red's Editor's Choice and many other mods and have a hard time remembering which tailors and Blacksmiths make which clothes and tools.  SO - I made a list!
Here it is, I printed it out and keep it by my computer as a "Cheat Sheet".  I hope it helps!
8)
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

RedKetchup

haha thats really an exhaustive list ! people have so much choices for this game !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

nice. i started a list before of various buildings by build requirements and storage capacity for barns.realized it was going to be a huge list and the modders keep changing and adding to it,LOL.many mods don't have all of the info in the scrollover window. i have the same memory as you when it comes to the blacksmiths,bakeries,etc.

huyle

@RedKetchup will you ever make a new model for pasture, or a bare pasture like the pasture in [CC]?

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on June 30, 2018, 07:52:18 PM
@RedKetchup will you ever make a new model for pasture, or a bare pasture like the pasture in [CC]?

i totally redid and updated the vanilla pasture in RC2 (as well as the vanilla church) and i added a fenceless pasture that can be set on hills/mountains

RedKetchup

Release Candidate 2 available !!!!

Warning !
You need to destroy all vanilla church (easy to do) and all vanilla pasture (hard to do) before upgrading your version from RC1 to RC2.
sorry.

Moved the MaltHouse Icon to the RK resource toolbar.
Changed tool tip of Remove Iron to Remove Iron Ore.
Made bigger the production window of the Blacksmith to show 4 items.
Fixed typo error in the foundry.
Fixed typo error in Boston Houses 2.
Fixed bug of small icon of Goat Meat not showing in the trading posts.
Fixed icon of NMT Little Housing.
Changed the starting list of livestock in Shepherd start.
Added a stockpile at Shepherd start.
Fixed order of the NMT Multi Floor icons.
Added a new mesh to replace the vanilla Church.
Added a new mesh to replace the vanilla Pasture.
Added a new fenceless pasture that can go on normal/hills/mountains ground.
Changed the pasture size allowed from 20x20 to 30x30.
Added a tool recipe to directly use the iron ore.
Added a flour recipe from [CC] Rice.
Fixed issue with canal mills which were taking 20 material instead of just 16 to craft flour.

Enjoy !!

huyle

@RedKetchup SWEET! cant wait to try it.
your mod is getting better i think i dont need the [CC] any more

brads3

good timing,RED. the tool change from rough to iron tools using iron ore,will that affect other mods since it replaces rough tools?

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on June 30, 2018, 11:18:06 PM
good timing,RED. the tool change from rough to iron tools using iron ore,will that affect other mods since it replaces rough tools?

no it is exactly the same tool. it just has an higher price overall. per 1-2 tools created, you lose 1 iron ore to compare the basic blacksmith 1 iron bar + 1 1 wood. of course, it is set by the fact the iron bars created by the BS is 3 ores per bar. if you compare the Foundry which is 2 ore for a bar, you will lose 2 ore.

it is not destined to be the main recipe, it is an helpful urgency recipe (urging to make iron tool without going to smelting process)
;D

tuggistar

Thanks for the release of the new version. And a special thank you for the new recipe with tools. :) Just in banished I play mostly in Hard Mod for a Better call.

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on July 01, 2018, 02:59:07 AM
Thanks for the release of the new version. And a special thank you for the new recipe with tools. :) Just in banished I play mostly in Hard Mod for a Better call.

welcome :)
remember, need to destroy the vanilla churchs and pastures to be able to update saves games with the RC2.