News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Pottery in New Medieval Town

Started by Maldrick, April 01, 2017, 01:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maldrick

Just moved on from vanilla and started playing with mods a bit.  Decided to get into New Medieval Town for a bit before trying CC.

Can anyone tell me what Pottery is used for in NMT?  Can't seem to find what it does from playing with it and searching online.

Fantasticly fun mod, by the way!
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Maldrick

Oh, and also meant to ask...Does water have any use other than as a food source?

Thanks!
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Nilla

Welcome to the world of mods. The many talented modders open new worlds!

As far as I remember, pottery is only for trade and if you play only NMT, water is a food that doesn't belong to any category but can feed a hungry Banni! But if you load another mod as well; "Garden walls utility". Water can be used in stables and greenhouses.

I guess @RedKetchup who made NMT and many other lovely mods, can answer this question better, when he awakes over on the other side of the Atlantic, but I can see that you're online now, that's the reason I answered.

Maldrick

Much appreciated!

I was looking for that mod as I've seen it mentioned in places but didn't know what it was called.

And, yes, I'm having a blast getting started with mods.  It's been so much fun jumping in and out checking out new things...I need to actually stop and play the game. lol

Thank you, again. :)

RedKetchup

hello @Maldrick  and welcome :)

yeah as @Nilla  said , pottery is only a valuable item for trade due lack of mechanics in this game. i wished there was better option for this precious civilisation utility that was pottery.
maybe later in few month, all the pottery feature will be redesigned when i will update NMT series for 1.0.7

about water : yes water is edible, and it is an easy item that can calm hunger. it has no good nutriment though, but it is better to see a citizen surviving than dying of hunger.
water have many other utilities coming from other mods designed to work with like stable and greenhouse as @Nilla mentionned :)

i hope you will enjoy all these mods :) we have alot in here from many great talented moddlers :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Maldrick

Heya RedKetchup, :)

Thank you for the clarification. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

I've been back and forth sampling different mods I want to try with NMT when I get a play started.  Your work is amazing as is others I've seen here, too.  Thank you for doing what you do.  Banished is such an amazing game, and the mods you guys have created have taken it to new levels.  By the way, I just downloaded your storage warehouse and I can't wait to use it.  Was hoping to find something like that during vanilla when I moved on to modded play.  Used to stick trade posts on inland lakes at times.

Really glad I found this community and looking forward to hanging around.

Thank you again!

RedKetchup

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup water storage, what flag does it have?
I am wondering about asking for my little storage units to possibly be expanded to have the new flags (so a further 9 of them).
I don't want to add to your workload, but I love my little units and would love to have them built near my water tank.

Do I need a storage barn for Misc, or have you used a specific flag?
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

water has a unique flag : edible only

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]