News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Utopia: Gahata

Started by Whoyou13, October 29, 2016, 12:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whoyou13

Perhaps I should post the story of Gahata here too. Because this is World of Banished.

Follow the story at:
http://colonialcharter.com/index.php/forum/colonial-atlas-images-and-screenshots/3297-gahata-from-exile-to-humble-beginnings

Hello from the people of Gahata

Nilla

Thanks for the link. I like to look at other people´s settlements. I´m no fan of combat and executions, but it´s nice to see a story and a well planned and built settlement. :)

Whoyou13

Continuation:

In Chieftain Hut at Asi Widodo:

Ramir and Adodo Dorobo in a conversation

"You know it took me many years to make Asi Widodo people to unite. And for your question about Kab Gno, he is a fugitive, he steal treasure here in our mine. I did not know that he refuged to your town."

"By the way, where comes your true origin?."

"My mother came from The Mission led by Friar Tom Es with sister Estern Bi. The son of the Chieftain; whose my grandfather, had an affection with my mother and soon they get married. Then he inherit the title of Chieftain of Asi Widodo when my grandfather passed away. Some of the people don't like it, so they had a peaceful protest, because one day a new born from this couple will later become a Chieftain of this tribe and they don't want to be led by a halfblood which is me."

"So, they leave and go to Gahata, then history goes." Ramir replied.
Suddenly.

"Leader we found these men approaching to our encampment but we seized them. What should we do with them." Asked by one of the guard.

"Lord Ramir, we came for you as Captain Brahms order. We follow the trace of  yours so we can found you here." Said by one of the men of Brahms

"It is time that you must go, have a thought about my proposition then tell me what is your decision."

They prepared to leave and when they leaving, they go to another road leading to the North East of the land.

"If we found you, Captain Brahms order us to bring you to him."

Picture 1: Asi Widodo Hut
Picture 2 & 3: The Mission in Asi Widodo

Whoyou13

Gahata at 80th year:

Even though my father is not here, I Randal Goodfolk with the help of my mother has manage the town so peacefully. I wonder where my father is?

Whoyou13

At North Eastern encampment:

When Ramir and his company arrived at the North Eastern Encampment, they saw Brahms.

"Good to see you my friend." said by Brahms, then he whispered. " Be ready"

Lord Nelson Mandalla came to their back and said, "Ramir, I may be wrong to put you in exile, isolating you

with these people who will stab my back later is not a good idea."

"My lord, I already confessed and plead that I am not guilty for the accusation."

"Really? With these men of yours, all of you are plotting coup against us. How would you explain the

military stuff in your town? And why the native people were so eager to fight with us?"

One of the council shout, "Arrest them! Ramir and Brahms should be punished"

Brahms and his men protected Ramir while they are being arrested. They struggle but managed to reach

the exit of the encampment.

Lord Nelson Mandalla ordered his men to keep these two alive.  So his men do not use their musket on

them.

Brahms and Ramir reached the river, then they mount into the boat and prepared to leave.

They are successful on leaving the North Eastern Encampment when suddenly a wild fire from a musket

heard from a far.

A perfect hit on the chest of Captain Brahms.
Brahms is on the edge of the boat so when he struck he fell down into the river.

Ramir wanted to get his body but it is too late.

Whoyou13

Gahata on 90th year led by Randal Goodfolk.

Plantation of materials is in need that time and also
I made a new cathedral for people who look for greatness.
We have also established the new military point of the town.
There are more things to do than mourned for my father, I know they will find him.

Then suddenly here they are, but I notice a deep grief and anger to my father's face.
When I saw him that he is safe, my worries fades away. Then he told me all the happenings and he prepared me for something has to come.

Whoyou13

Everyday and every season, we tried to avoid any conflict with other town and cities.
But here we are, my father, Ramir make contact in every people he knew. I know this is somehow will get a negative impact to us but what can I do.
He wants revenge. Leinad is also missing in action, we don't know where he goes, but some men said that he is in a faction that holds the army of Lutz Ayeza on North Eastern land.
I hope my father is right in this or all of us would be perished.

Also there is this man named Lauro Coral, he said that he is a deputy of the late Captain Brahms. He is always on the side of my father, he wants revenge too. My father assigned this man to train some of sons of Gahata to be prepared for the upcoming... well, war I think.

"Lauro, what do you think?" asked by Ramir Goodfolk.
"uhm, sire, we found out that there is always a raiding team from Lutz Ayeza that surveys the western land. We are also in bad position for the merchant because they put a large gate that stops the merchant to go through here." Lauro Coral replied.

"I knew they will go in this kind of plan, but we are better than these. Now that all our needs are in handy and can be produced. We are ready for whatever happens."

Whoyou13

Lauro Coral did a great job to the city, with his help the city had more additional public enhancement buildings. 
He also tried to improve the military forces of the town by recruiting more agents and soldiers from near lands.
He is just committed from this position he held from the late Captain Brahms Channel.

New wandering people crosses border just to be able to live in our city, they said, this city will be their stepping stone in life although knowing that there is a heat rising between the Mother city and ours.

My father always leave the city because of this cause, he visited different towns also and convince them to fight against the Mother City.
I hope the incoming war against races be over.

Whoyou13

1 Century Gahata:

I Randal Goodfolk, son of Ramir Goodfolk, the living witness of the early years of Gahata City.
It has been a good job between the commoners and the native people to become one to recreate a City out of scratch. I still reminisce the good old days of our land until the interference of the Mother City.
Maybe none of us are ready for the upcoming war but my father and his new Commander, Lauro Coral were getting all the strength we need for the siege we do not know, when to comes.

When I came to them to listen to their meeting. I found that Lauro Coral has so many proposal to improve the city. I'm impressed. I approached him and told him that, I thought you were only here for the war, maybe I was wrong perhaps you are here to stay for longer. He agreed, he wants to stay, and little did I know, he is hated now by many of the Natives. I wonder why?

Nilla

Nice to see your town still alive

Whoyou13

I had a problem with mods, I always added new mod when it takes my interest but one time my game crashes. I found out that too much mod will make your game crashed. I still need proof for this.

Nilla

I don't thin it's too many mods. Just loading new mods to an ongoing game is always a hazard.

Whoyou13

ah so that is the problem. Thank you