City Roads v2.2b for 1.0.6 - 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 18, 2017, 05:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fellow Villager

you made diagonal road?? not zig zag road  :P well, you're god

RedKetchup

Quote from: Fellow Villager on July 08, 2017, 03:16:58 AM
you made diagonal road?? not zig zag road  :P well, you're god

diagonal roads have been made long time ago ^^ at 2.0 (Feb,18th)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Savidan

Tsssss because of you RedKetchup, I had to hire some slave for my quarry. xD

I did not check if it was save compatible since I start a new one. I had a problems with missing crops at the dock (It should be sugar cane from Tequila mod that appeared on a blank line, I switch the mod to the top, that should be Ok for my next game).

I will try the second stone effect then ^^

Thank you again, for this mods and all the others, they are really great !

RedKetchup

Quote from: Savidan on July 08, 2017, 06:50:02 AM
Tsssss because of you RedKetchup, I had to hire some slave for my quarry. xD

bah you were already paying 1 stone per tile ^^ i know at one at the time ... it maybe didnt look that way hehe

Savidan

I tried with the second set of stone and with black roof buildings, it works really nice.

But I do prefer the first one actually and the red and black roof.

Here is a screenshot if people want to see.

RedKetchup

Savidan

Yes, with space bar to stop if an event occurs. In medium I can do it thought, not sure I will in harsh.
Once you have food, firewood and you did not plan to build too much houses in a row, you can let it turn a year or two to fill storages and to get more laborers. Then you can go to an other step like adding services or vary food.
There is no objectives to did the biggest town in less time, otherwise I would had play differently.

I like when sometimes you stop and ... you have an event to manage like the food/tools/firewood decrease and you need to find a way to deal with.
Actually, it was ok for medium but I plan to try in hard now to get new challenges.

I have lot of ideas about the game, I will explain that in an other thread :)

RedKetchup

2.2 Update : added a 3rd set with red bricks ( special order by @c_jayy93 )

Savidan

RedKetchup

2.2b Update : Fixed some of sidewalk pieces of set3 which didnt had the good texture assigned.

Maldrick

Big fan of the City Roads and looking forward to checking out the new textures.

Since you are working on it, any chance of diagonal versions of the ghost sidewalks?  Would make using with diagonal structures much easier.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

Quote from: Maldrick on August 09, 2017, 11:20:18 AM
Big fan of the City Roads and looking forward to checking out the new textures.

Since you are working on it, any chance of diagonal versions of the ghost sidewalks?  Would make using with diagonal structures much easier.

oh !

maybe ?
remind me a bit later on these if i forgot :)

Kristahfer

@RedKetchup , I had asked some time ago about the possibility of creating a connector or connectors  for a smaller road to join a larger road. Any chance I can make a special request for something along those lines, in the form of a TEE intersection? I have been using the square by square building of streets/roads but it is just not a nice looking as your modded roads.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kristahfer on August 09, 2017, 08:30:18 PM
@RedKetchup , I had asked some time ago about the possibility of creating a connector or connectors  for a smaller road to join a larger road. Any chance I can make a special request for something along those lines, in the form of a TEE intersection? I have been using the square by square building of streets/roads but it is just not a nice looking as your modded roads.

4X to 3X ?

or 4x and 3x to old vanilla stone road ?

Savidan

Oh Yes 4x to 3 x ^^

I had that in mind too ... but I dont want to bother you with a  lot of request. (As for the diagonal roads tiles ^^)