News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Other Projects (its us guys from Colonial Charter)

Started by ShockPuppet, June 28, 2019, 07:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockPuppet

Hi!

So, im attaching some images of what my art looks like at the very highest ultra setting right now.

brads3

those graphics are awesome. i do hope you all don't forget the little people with less powerful computers along the way. my suggetion would be to leave a door open so you could take this game from a survival banished time into a more modern timeframe.

Tom Sawyer

Congratulations on what you have already achieved with your game! It looks interesting. Also great that you found a companion or have a team around it. I guess it can be frustrating to work alone on all parts of such a project. With Unreal Engine on a potato I have doubts, also with low settings and all those techniques like LOD and so on. That probably has to be a genetically modified space potato then.^^ But I don't think its a problem at all. You have to make decisions and its not going to be simple voxel type of graphics. :)

theonlywanderer

Sounds Awesome!!!

If I may make a suggestion...... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't change the mechanics of the game, stick to the graphics.

Keep the dialogs, the menu, the viewing and zooming all the same type of look and feel.

Life is feudal is what can go wrong when everything gets changed just enough to be annoying.

catty-cb

Looks great, having a game that looks like you can be at ground level is fantastic in itself .... you get used to always hovering but it does get frustrating sometimes the only other "game" I've got that you can be at ground level is CityScape (by PixelActive), but that was more being designed for city modeling luckily I got the last version download before the company was sold and the new owners stopped working on it ... it was still a beta so the company was letting registered users of their website download it for free to test how it was working which means I've got the version that allowed you to set it to night time.

RedKetchup

i personally love everything that looks real, i often have my jaw touching the floor when i see computer things that looks so real like a real things.
cant wait to see how it goes.

i hope moddling will be extremly more powerful than banished. the thing that can make me smile, you have an experience with modding Banished, so you are aware of all the good things and specially all the bad things made by Luke.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .