News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Complete : MOD : Warehouse Inc. v 1.0 (build 141003) - RedKetchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 03, 2014, 07:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

MOD : Warehouse Inc. v 1.0 (build 141003) - RedKetchup

Stockers have arrived in town ! Warehouse Inc offer you to take in charge specialized storage and carry materials over the map !
Using a UI copied on the Trading Post Inventory UI, you will give orders to stock every resources you want and the number of all items (limited at 9999 each of course) compatible with any new resources mods in the past and in the future.

New Building : Warehouse is a new fully 3D buildings that will cost : 64 logs, 48 stones and 24 iron. It will have a capacity of 25,000 weight. 4 stockers by defaut, you will be able to set each warehouse from 1 to 6 workers per building.

Their goal isnt to replace barns nor stockpiles, citizens will never be allowed to put random stuff inside, they will still go to the nearest barn or stockpile, Warehouse Stockers will take care to carry stuff around if needed by following your orders. Their goal is moving stuff across the map and wait your orders to release them to the near storage.

Warehouse Inc. have storage place for you whenever your want, where ever you want. You decide quantities :) Get it now !

BUGFIX : Added the CoalFuel Flag (aka Material in CC)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Bobbi

@RedKetchup are you really going to pull this mod because some people are too stupid to understand how the whole thing works?
"Wow, I am sorry people just can't understand that the ware house is "calling" a trader who then cannot stop because ware house is not on a river. It is not a bug. When I build a trading post on an inland lake unconnected by either a big or small river the same thing happens. It is a little frustrating to see all those boats floating merrily on by, but that is the reason for it, not a bug, and not an error in the way that Red coded it." What I said on another forum. I had two inland lakes with eight trading post, and at first I couldn't figure out why all these boats weren't stopping. Finally, the little light bulb came on over my head.
I hope it will still be available and updated as necessary when new game versions come out. You said it would still be available to your friends. I HOPE I IS FRIEND. I love all your stuff.

RedKetchup

yes it will be still available here and updated when i ll succeed to do something more with it :)

irrelevant

RedKetchup

assobanana76

I am planning my new rural area!
what is the footprint of the warehouse?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Denis de la Rive

S'lu,  just for FYI I had a very strange incident with your mod and fountain 1.54, the stone bridge catches, (and keeps it from moving, for a very long time) a boat linked to a warehouse, and when you try to open the inventory window, you get a CTD. The problem disappeared, (as did the boat), when I tried to construct a bridge next to the stone one. Later it caught an other boat, but not CTD. I like the mod very much, had 4 TP and 4 warehouse at the same time without any problems. :)  You should not do anything, its just another TP crash that is a little strange.

RedKetchup

slink

RedKetchup