News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Returned to Banished to complete the achievements

Started by Didz, January 13, 2016, 02:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Didz

I've returned to Banished temporarily as I want to finish off the last of the achievements, havng been distracted for a while by the Cities in Motion franchise, Train Fever and more recently Planetbase.

I already had a town with over 750 inhabitants (ChristChurch), which i started orginally with the intention of getting the 'Master Builder' achievement. That has now been completed and it's literally only a matter of time before the same town delivers the last of the achievements based on population.

What I thought I'd do whilst I'm waiting for the time to pass is work on the quarrying and mining achievements. Normally I don't do much of either as I prefer to trade ale for stone; iron and coal. But the achievements require that you produce at least 10,000 of your own stone and iron over a 100 year period, and that you have at least two quarries in place employing 60 x stonemasons for three years.

So, I've diversified a bit and started using my excess population for mining and quarrying. I've also started trading steel tools just to keep the demand for iron higher so that my miners keep working.

Achievements outstanding: Tombstone; Mason; Stonework; Smelter; Golden Gate; Established and Tenure.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

QuoteAchievements outstanding: Tombstone; Mason; Stonework; Smelter; Golden Gate; Established and Tenure.

If I recall correctly, there was something wonky about the Mason and Stonework  achievements, like they needed twice as much time as stated, or needed 30 assigned to each location or something like that.

Demonocracy

I used to have aaalmost every achievement; however, my computer died.  With it?  All of my achievements.  Guh.  But it's okay.  I'll get them again!

A Nonny Moose

Now that you have a new machine, be sure to arrange to have full backup on external media of some sort.  I have an external HDD.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/