News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Help saving a save please.

Started by Kimbolton, April 17, 2016, 08:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbolton

Hi all,

I started playing a new game in early March. First one in a while. Everything was going great so of course my computer crashes and I have to get a new one. I saved my mod folder and last saved game to google drive and got a new computer. Just installed Steam on my new computer changed Banished to Beta 105, loaded my mod folder into my new empty mod file.

I went in and put the mod order back together and enabled what I use. When I try to load my save I get the message that my game was saved with a different version of NMT. Quote:

Medieval Town Version 2.02 (New Medieval Town PKM
Saved with Version 2 (1.0.5 Beta.)

Here is what my mod folder looks like:

The NMT in there doesn't match either that I get in the game message but that is all I got for NMT.

Any suggestions? (Yes, I know I seem to have a lot of problems with Banished, I don't know, guess I'm not living right. :) )

Anyway, would appreciate any help. Thanks.

RedKetchup

in your screenshot it is NMT 1.1b and not 2.0.

1.1b and 2.0 arent 'save' compatible at all.
and 1.1b doesnt work with beta 1.0.5
and 2.0 doesnt work with 1.0.4

be sure to put the good version, or simply start a new city if you want to pass from 1.1b to 2.0
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Kimbolton

Yes this is really strange. The only NMT mod in my folder now is the new 2.0 but for some reason it is not showing up in my mod list when I start the game. The old NMT1.1 just stays there. It's disabled but it won't go away and the NMT 2.0 won't appear. I have to go to work but I will try a few things when I get home this evening. If it doesn't work I'll just start over. It's weird because I was playing the game on my old computer just find. Using the 2.0 and up to nearly 1000 pop. Something happened when I reinstalled on the new PC and transferred my mod list over. I'm just not sure what.

Thanks for your input Red.       

Turis

I think the pryoblem lies within Steam. Are you subscribe to NMT version 1 in Steam? If so, unsubscribed and download NMT 2.0 from this forum.

RedKetchup

yeah if you are on steam, be sure to unsubscribe

Kimbolton

Okay I unsubscribed through the steam workshop and that got rid of the old NMT mod. I'll put the new one in now. I think I goofed by simply clicking on the "-" icon within my mod list, thinking that would unsubscribe. I didn't realize you had to do it from the workshop.

Thank you RedKetchup and Turis  for your help!   

Kimbolton

Okay, that did the trick. Everything is working great and I'm playing my saved game on my new computer.

Thanks a lot guys!  :)

RedKetchup

Turis