Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Adriana's Library v1.0 - Redketchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 10, 2014, 09:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Adriana's Library v1.0 - Redketchup

Hello everyone !

This MOD : Adriana's Library v1.0 is a special request from a friend :)

This mod introduce in the game a new building: Library and a new profession: Librarian . This new building sells books to your citizens (even if there isnt a new resource created) and by that this building increase happiness of your citizens. It fills the request to add new building and new profession in the game.

this little building has 5x6 footprint and cost only 32 wood 8 stones and 4 iron. A librarian working is required to activate the happiness around it.

I hope everyone will like this new building 100% built with my little hands ^^ Be indulgent about my draw skills ^^

Enjoy !!!

Magic Link will appear once you are logged ON on the forum !!
If you want to download it .... you need to register on our forum ! Once you have done that, the link will appear just below this green arrow :)

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

borreh1973

Anyone using this mod can explain to me how it works? Not sure if you're doing it right. What relationships and people needed to be someone coming in and out of the library with books?

May be incompatible with another mod? All are working fine except this.

In use here:
- Adriana's College v1.0 - Redketchup
- Adriana's Library v1.0 - Redketchup
- Balanced Apiary Building - RedKetchup
- Bobbi Special DoctorHouse
- Colorful 2 Floors Little Houses v1.01 - Redketchup
- Creamery Dairy Products v 3.01
- Decorative Items Pack v 1.3
- IrrelevantTweakCrops v1.01
- Jamie's Monastery v1.0 - Redketchup
- Little Chapel v2.0 - Redketchup
- Mathieuso Stone Bridge Version 1
- Pangaea's Root Cellars v 1.0 - Redketchup
- SJGL Brewery Version 3
- SJGL Small Markets 3
- SJGL Holsteins Cowskin Override
- SJGL Snug House 2
- Steph's Grain Silos v 2.0
- Warehouse Inc v 1.0 - Redketchup

RedKetchup

there is none, it s only a building that add happiness and the fact , is it just a new building with different look.
it is only an idea , a roleplaying idea and imagination about books

maybe one day i ll merge it with monastery and use the books they provide... but we cant do nothing real with that, we cant make a citizen get educated if he use one or not....
only maybe a boost of 1/2 star in happiness ? thats the max we can do.

the game is too much rigid and limited.

borreh1973

Ok. Cool.
The library will be there. It's a beautiful building into the composition of the neighborhood.
Thanks.

Mahnogard

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 14, 2014, 05:46:41 AM
maybe one day i ll merge it with monastery and use the books they provide...

If you do, please make it a separate version so I can continue to use the standalone library. I like having it as a standalone happiness building because, combined with the tavern and cemetery, I no longer have to make sure I have enough chapels to maintain happiness even at higher populations. It gives me more options and flexibility, which I love. :)

RedKetchup

missjennabee

I'm having a little problem finding this building also.  The mod appears on my list and is ticked active, but I don't see the library option on any of the tabs, or librarian listed under the professions... is there something else I have to be doing to use this in game?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

chillzz

weird, it should show up with its own icon under the 'government' tab (hammer icon), somewhere near the college / school with a book icon.

you don't need other mods to get this one working.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Hawk

I realize this is an old topic but I searched and didn't find a newer topic on this mod so I figured I'd post here.

I understand that the library does not require books to be made in the Monastery and is more for citizen happiness, but with the news of Luke adding more flags and limits to the game, will this mod be updated accordingly to require books made at the Monastery, or some other book making building?
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Hawk on February 09, 2017, 08:19:27 AM
I realize this is an old topic but I searched and didn't find a newer topic on this mod so I figured I'd post here.

I understand that the library does not require books to be made in the Monastery and is more for citizen happiness, but with the news of Luke adding more flags and limits to the game, will this mod be updated accordingly to require books made at the Monastery, or some other book making building?

pretty sure all the flags will be assigned by CC crew :) if there is something left... if happends.... not alot will be left so i pickup one for this unfortunatly.
also, adriana has been redesigned and included in Medieval Town 2.04.

Hawk

Unfortunately, my computer won't run the NMT mod, or the CC or MM mods. All I get when trying is an error.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Hawk

XP SP3 32-bit with 4 GB of installed RAM (I know - 32-bit systems only recognize about 3.2 GB) and with 2 video cards the system only recognizes 2.25 GB of available RAM.

I can run The North mod just fine. So far it's only those 3 I can't run.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

RedKetchup

understandable. cc and mega mod are soooooooooo huge !
the system doesnt enough memory to hold it and also, xp doesnt have a good refresh on the RAM used