News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jamie's Monastery v1.0 - Redketchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 16, 2014, 06:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maidenspear

Thank you for fixing the coal issue, and I was wondering if anyone else thought that monks should live at the monastery i know you've said that a building can only have one purpose, but is the forester doing two things by cutting/planting? Just wondering.

You have made the game so much better because of your mods Red.  You are a very gifted person.  Thank you

RedKetchup

yeah cutting and planting, is 2 things, but in reality it is 1 thing : forester. and forester has been coded by the developper to plant and cut :)
thats the job that doing 2 things, not the building :)

you cannot add to it a residence which is totally another thing.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Maidenspear

hmm. that's unfortunate.  What if you made the building a residence and blocked everyone except monks from living there :)   sorry but i'm still learning how all this fits together.  It's too bad the dev won't let you have new flags for some stuff.

Henry

Thank you Red for making it compatible with CC:GL.

Now about the screenshot, I'm not saying it's a good idea, but it can be done. And once it's done your economy goes all sorts of wonky. Villagers burn books for fun, feed them to cows, they stop going to school, start demanding outhouses since paper is apparently in good supply and all number of things. Traders will buy 74 pigs with just books all at once. Okay so I told them to do that last one, but still that's a lot swine.

Just lay down the foot print for each of them at the same time without navigating away to do anything else. Once you click away from the function of building the Monastery it won't allow you to build another, so plan ahead and count those squares and save often.

Yes I know... I'm sorry Red.  ;D

RedKetchup

Paeng

Quote from: Henry on May 31, 2015, 10:01:14 PMwithout navigating away

That's a known (?) bug that apparently works with anything you should only build once... I did not "test" it on many things, but know it works e.g. on the CC ships...  ;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

Paeng

irrelevant

Wheee! Those poor nomads won't know where to go to get turned down.  ;)

RedKetchup

ROFL and do you get each one its own pack of nomad ?? ??

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 01, 2015, 10:29:42 AMdo you get each one its own pack of nomad?

I'm not sure... tbh, I never dared to play this to the end for fear of just wreaking havoc... LOL

I do know there are weird side effects when you use the different Nomad Boardinghouses, e.g. from Jamie or Slink -
like the Day of the Lemmings -

They all pile into one position in the lake and stay there until allowed or rejected... then they move out again...

Like Irrelevant said, they don't really know where to go  :o

Nilla

rkelly17

Quote from: Paeng on June 01, 2015, 02:39:15 PM
Quote from: RedKetchup on June 01, 2015, 10:29:42 AMdo you get each one its own pack of nomad?

I'm not sure... tbh, I never dared to play this to the end for fear of just wreaking havoc... LOL

I do know there are weird side effects when you use the different Nomad Boardinghouses, e.g. from Jamie or Slink -
like the Day of the Lemmings -

They all pile into one position in the lake and stay there until allowed or rejected... then they move out again..
Like Irrelevant said, they don't really know where to go  :o

The "gathering under the lake to wait" produced the picture below the other day.

RedKetchup

but why to do have so much people in middle of the lake ?

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 02, 2015, 10:59:05 AM
but why to do have so much people in middle of the lake ?

No idea. I have noticed that some of the modded bridges cause laborers to walk underwater or fly through the air to deliver materials to the opposite side of the bridge when you first place it for construction.