News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Will be back ! Suggestions made* !

Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elemental

I'd rather have redbacks than funnel webs. Much easier to kill and far less aggressive.

elemental

Quote from: Nilla on March 01, 2017, 02:31:58 AM
Quote from: elemental on February 28, 2017, 04:45:46 AM
You forgot to mention the Canadians and New Zealanders. There's gonna be trouble...

I do apologize!  :-[

The "........" was meant to symbolize all other native English speaking people. Sorry for diminish you people. But what about you @elemental? Why only complain on the behalf of the people from Canada and new Zealand and not from Ireland, Jamaica, South Africa and a numerous of others? I guess you should apologize, too!   ;)

Here's the full list. Apologies to anyone who didn't get a mention.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_territorial_entities_where_English_is_an_official_language

Thanks to the old empire English certainly has spread itself about, but many of these countries don't speak it as a primary language. I do wonder how many different nationalities come to WOB. Say hello if you're reading this.  :)

QueryEverything

oooo We should have a "where in the world" type post :D

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

calli74

My nationality would be Manx if I could say that, however I have to use British. I was born on the Isle of Man. I'm now living in the Netherlands and from the moment I first set foot on dutch soil it felt like it was a place I was at home. Might not have been born here but I'm a Dutchie at heart.

QueryEverything

I know you are super busy with all the new updates @RedKetchup but I was wondering ...  Is there a way (as all, please) of having a smaller bakery please?
I really love the bakery now that it cooks my eggs, but, it's quite big to go with the chook pens.  Can I please have a smaller one? 
I know ...  I ask a lot, and I won't be offended if you say no. :D

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on March 03, 2017, 01:41:52 AM
I know you are super busy with all the new updates @RedKetchup but I was wondering ...  Is there a way (as all, please) of having a smaller bakery please?
I really love the bakery now that it cooks my eggs, but, it's quite big to go with the chook pens.  Can I please have a smaller one? 

i have first to finish the new greenhouse... transfert more mods to 1.0.7... finish you colorful beach houses...
so i dont know, not "now" for sure, maybe in month(s)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 03, 2017, 01:50:19 PM
Quote from: QueryEverything on March 03, 2017, 01:41:52 AM

i have first to finish the new greenhouse... transfert more mods to 1.0.7... finish you colorful beach houses...
so i dont know, not "now" for sure, maybe in month(s)

Just went all 3D mesh happy and posted a bunch of pins to my pinterest board :)
The other thing I thought of, with Kid's bakery & small 1 tile dairy, and a mini dairy & butcher by you, they could all fit under one of your large ghosted barns :D :D :D  that would look awesome!

But, in all fairness, I know that it's a lot, and so I understand if it doesn't happen, but, thanks for reading :) :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on March 04, 2017, 02:39:00 AM
But, in all fairness,.....

but in all fairness... i will put a little penality though :D (or the big ones will be all useless ^^)

QueryEverything

I always find having 1 only Bani work is a huge cobbling penalty :)  But, as you wish Good Sir :D

DesoPL

Hey red.

Got any plans for mountain viliage stuff alike?

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on March 04, 2017, 03:24:06 AM
I always find having 1 only Bani work is a huge cobbling penalty :)  But, as you wish Good Sir :D

All the big butchers have already only 1 bannie working so there is no difference. and we cannot change the numbers cause the number are inside the meat files...
it will certainly a bit more working units than originally with the big ones :)