News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

THE NORTH 6

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 09, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

OK! Again, I'm confused about the iron/tools limit issue. See the screenshot below and explain why the Blacksmith making iron has reached the limit.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

in your resource limit utility window, where is gone your original vanilla Iron limit spinner (named Metal) and all the others ??
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Hawk

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 24, 2018, 06:20:34 PM
in your resource limit utility window, where is gone your original vanilla Iron limit spinner ?

I'm guessing you're asking Tom this question because I don't have a clue.  :-\ That is a shot of the full window.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Hawk on January 24, 2018, 06:24:20 PM
Quote from: RedKetchup on January 24, 2018, 06:20:34 PM
in your resource limit utility window, where is gone your original vanilla Iron limit spinner ?

I'm guessing you're asking Tom this question because I don't have a clue.  :-\ That is a shot of the full window.

can we get a screenshot of your mods order list ?

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

RedKetchup

Hawk

LOL! I thought it would surprise you.  ;)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

RedKetchup

it is possible you are playing this game in a folder copy of your original game ?
and have your windows registry playing some tricks to you ?

what if you temporary rename your original game folder to something else ? or get out any mods in that original folder and try to play north there ? (if of course you have copies of the game)

Hawk

This is the only install of Banished on this computer, and the Registry is good, as you can see in the below screenshot.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

brads3

can i state the obvious? your tool limit says 50,the storage barn shows 60 tools? in the 1st pic. what am i missing??you have more tools than the limit so the BS stops work.

Hawk

It's not the tool limit I'm questioning. It's the fact that the Blacksmith can't make more iron because the tool limit is reached.

Anyway, it just dawned on me that I'm not playing the latest version of The North. DUH!!!! I'm playing the version of the North for Banished 1.06 and I have Banished 1.07 installed.
I've got to start paying closer attention to what I'm doing.

Again, I screwed up this whole topic. Maybe you could get the admin or moderators to delete these last few posts.

I really feel stupid!!!!!  :-[
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Hawk on January 24, 2018, 07:01:55 PM
Again, I screwed up this whole topic. Maybe you could get the admin or moderators to delete these last few posts.

I really feel stupid!!!!!  :-[

OH!! don't worry !!!
i lost 5-6 hrs of my life to try to figure out why the bottom of 2 of my open sky mines had blue tint in the bottom of the hole : OpaqueInWaterMaterial :S
my rock mine and random mine hole texture had that comming from my wall textures because some buildings can be half in water (watermills, and canals)

Hawk

It's one thing to be stupid. It's another thing to waste a whole page of a topic proving it. LOL!
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

Turis

But, it's really funny reading it step by step until its final outcome. ;D

Hawk

Glad it served some purpose.  ::)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]