News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Old Town Ports & Pirates V1.01

Started by kid1293, October 22, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopledor

Yes that's it.
And it's better if i put Old town ports & pirates above CC in the mod list.
This way the booty ship gives sugar, there's only one type of sugar cane and 2 types of sugar if using the sugar house from CC.

kid1293

Okay! :)

Nice it was an easy solution. Resources and their use have changed over time.
It is hard to make something that fits everywhere.

Bon jeu!

JM

To hopledor:

What is the map? I would like to try it. Can you write it here, please? I'm just going to try this mod and pirates should live on the island, isn't it?

Your picture resembles the Anno 1602 game.  :)

hopledor

Quote from: JM on October 23, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
To hopledor:

What is the map? I would like to try it. Can you write it here, please? I'm just going to try this mod and pirates should live on the island, isn't it?

Your picture resembles the Anno 1602 game.  :)

I indeed tried several maps to start on an island

It's a very large CC water world map
Map seed is 321668594

galensgranny

Quote from: kid1293 on October 23, 2018, 04:35:13 AM
About Granny Neighborhood - Real Life is disturbing the perfect peace of modding  ;D
I will be on it as soon as I can. I look forward to it.
I will think about adding vanilla textures. Are they really needed? I have so many!
Instead I could add a new exciting texture. We'll see. :)
Vanilla texture is not needed.  An exciting new texture is certainly welcome!   :)

Maldrick

Very nice!  Excited to check this out.  Thank you, kid.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

tuggistar

Hi kid1293. I really liked this mod and the two stories associated with it. Yesterday I activated this mod, after this mod came out and immediately entered the game. I liked the MoD very much and stands with all your other mods. And today when I tried to enter the banished game constantly Crash with activated this mod. Why I don't know. Can be a big incompatibility with other mods. Without this mod everything else starts normally. :(

Abandoned

@galensgranny I disagree, vanilla texture needed.  The park was updated with vanilla and those players picking and choosing mods would most likely use both Granny Park & Granny Neighborhood together, so best with vanilla in both. Friendly Neighborhood has models that will look good in vanilla texture.  The new texture is the red/slate texture from pirates and that will also mix and match with granny original.  :)

kid1293

@tuggistar
I have not added any start conditions or changes to terrain or not anything like that.
Crash on start sounds like something is either A. corrupt or B. have been removed.
I haven't tested with any other mods. All combinations is too much to test.
Maybe you are unlucky or something got broke.

I am in no position to see or guess anything.  :(

brads3

GRANNY's mod needs more parks.always find myself looking for more of them or a different 1.

Abandoned

Granny Park mod is not being redone, only Friendly Neighborhood is being retextured to match.  :)

And actually this is the Old Town Ports & Pirates thread. :)

tuggistar

kid1293 times the problem can not be found, so this mod I can not use. Most of all I liked the ships there. :(

kid1293

Obviously a conflict of some kind.
Abandoned used this mod with several other mods and no problem.
I have tested it for weeks (to check models).

Did you load it in a save-game?

brads3

TUGG,did you try loading the mod higher in the mod order?