News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Food production

Started by rengafzzz, July 04, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rengafzzz

Hello! I would like to know if it is possible to increase the number of workers inside a bakery or any other structure.
I wanted bakeries to have 4 workers to increase productivity, instead of 2, since I find it a waste of space to have the limit of only 2, when I could produce more, with less space.
If so could you tell me how?

RedKetchup

Quote from: rengafzzz on July 04, 2018, 01:11:30 PM
Hello! I would like to know if it is possible to increase the number of workers inside a bakery or any other structure.
I wanted bakeries to have 4 workers to increase productivity, instead of 2, since I find it a waste of space to have the limit of only 2, when I could produce more, with less space.
If so could you tell me how?

if it is from vanilla building : yes totally
if it is from somebody mod : it is only possible if you have the original template of the modder (asked for it, and allowed to use)

in your resource file at the root of your mod you call for example :
      "Template/CutterYard.rsc:work",

(or       "Template/SomebodyBakery.rsc:work",)

and you make a template folder and inside you put a copy of the original template/cutteryard.rsc file which you will modify as you will
{
   int _defaultWorkers = 1;
}

to WorkDescription work
{
   int _defaultWorkers = 1;

bool _allowCountChange = true;
   int _minWorkerCount = 1;
   int _maxWorkerCount = 3;

}

for example

and you do your package correctly and it will change. if you are modifying another mod building, your mod will need to be ontop of the list over the other modder mod. both activated
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .