News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BRAD'S SETTLING OF AMERICA SERIES 2:Lehighwood

Started by brads3, October 05, 2018, 04:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

YEAR 64-65

since we do have way more fertilizer than we use,2 more greenhouses and a well will be built.this will give us 8 RK greenhouses.
the smell got so bad the bannies complained. 1 well worker walked off even.we will need to make more glass.this should bring the fertilizer down,hopefully.i thought i had it controlled several greenhouses ago

since we should have enough firewood with 16 woodcutters,the train engine switches to bringing in peppers.  the food limit is now set to 150,000.to help stock the main TP we send 4 workers.tracks have been layed to the river and a bridge is constructed.this map is almost finished.

the bannies have planted trees and lilacs.they also cleared and planted 2 more orchards.we have grown so fast we needed a 6th school. a fancy pine log home was built for the teacher.

pic 1: RK gh #8
pic 2: lilacs planted
pic 3: trees planted
pic 4: 6th school and fanc ypine house
pic 5: rr river bridge

brads3

YEAR 66-68

While the railroad workers lay tracks,the laborers clear and for a dairy pasture.they have hopes of building a creamery.we are graduating more bannies than we have jobs or housing for.we add a blacksmith to the south trading village and send more workers to stock the TP's. to feed the railroad workers,a market bbq and soup stand are made.

with the tracks layed and a tunnel added to the west,this map can be finished.all alcohol producers have been constructed.the train ships ale and beer.the trading posts handle the rest.as i finish this map off,there is more room to the west for the town to grow.as i go to close this map down,a smallpox epidemic overtakes the town.there are many deaths.thou there have been cave ins,the safety mod has protected the bannies until now.

it did take some time but we made it to the end. the nomad %mods are inconsistant. 1glitch in my system i have not been able to solve.  that turns a smoothe map into a frantic yoyo. the bannies struggled thru some shortages but did make up for it. there were 2 minor mod issues.RED made a patch for the TH and the RK trade fix mod will be disabled since it is included with the RK. i did report some issues to RED. this map has way too much fertilizer. the wild animals have been over hunted.otherwise we aren't overproducing or in need of anything. 

pic 1:west dairy pasture
pic 2: creamery
pic 3: market soup and BBQ
pic 4 south BS
pic 5: west tunnel
pic 6 late smallpox outbreak has sent many to the cemetary

brads3

some end pics and stats

pic 1; y68 stats
pic 2: production
pic 3: inventory
pic 4: material and alcohol graphs,you can see the dip where i thought i had the fertilizer controlled before.it has leveled off again
pic 5: east RR tunnel and mines
pic 6: east ale producers
pic 7: train stations and taverns