News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

I could wish....

Started by twilightbreeze, January 02, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

I could wish for a mod that has tiny buildings with roof colors, houses hold 4 people.

I could wish for a tiny mod like above that is complete, has everything basic, like hospital, townhall, tailor, blacksmith, school. And no, there are no tinys that have both tailor and blacksmith, nor are there any with colored roofs.

That way, I don't have to use 5 different mods, only to use a few things in each one.

I could wish.  :)
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

twilightbreeze

Thanks, Red, but 1. Those are a bit ooc for me, 2. They are not part of a "town mod". But thanks anyway.

Edit: I could go with Kid's Friendly Mod if it only had small houses for 4 people. Otherwise, it's a good beginning mod.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

kid1293

Hi @twilightbreeze ! Did you try Forest Outpost?
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=202
Rather small houses (4 persons) and small 'standard' hunter, herbalist, workshop and so on.
It is my all-in-one starting package. :)

edit - But no special roof colors  :(

twilightbreeze

I did look at those, but I was liking the more "town" type look of your Friendly set. Maybe you could just add a small house for 4 to that one, same style?  :)

Maldrick

Kid's Rowhouse set?

Stone House add-on combined with Forest Outpost covers everything...The add-on has a 4 person house with 4 variants as well as other options. You could add workplace if you don't want to use the big production buildings.

Actually, the workplace houses are 4 person, too, I think?
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

twilightbreeze

It's not just the buildings folks, it's also the LOOK, that figures in too. I'd really like it if Kid could just add a small house for 4 to his Friendly set. That's all.

Maldrick

Apologies for offering suggestions based on what you described in your OP.  Just trying to help. Sheesh.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

twilightbreeze

Didn't mean to bash your suggestion down hon. Just wanted to emphasize what I was looking for is all.

Jinxiewinxie

Sorry to bump a super old thread but I saw this and wanted to note that Bitty Village meets the original wish XD