Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Workplace V1.2 for 1.0.6

Started by kid1293, February 09, 2017, 10:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

QueryEverything

Woohoo!

@kid1293 congratulations on your latest release, I am happily downloading it now :D
Amazing, sweet!!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Gatherer

More variety for small farming communities. Will come handy. Thanks.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

Kristahfer

Indicated that is for those that do not use CC o NMT. Will it work with CC and MM?

kid1293

Yes it will work with CC NMT MM...
I have the same resources as they have.
BUT - I can not guarantee what cow/cattle you get.
Somehow you WILL get milk but maybe not from my cattle.

grammycat

I think this is a great mod, especially for those of us who do Adam/Eve or hard starts.  I like doing many small villages throughout my maps, and this will be perfect-one in each village to provide clothes and tools.  Thank you.

taniu

Great mod. Thank you with all my heart :)

brads3

this will go good with the cider press and maple boiler.

Hawk

I just started a new map and will try this.
Do you plan on making gates for the fence? No big deal. Just curious.  ;)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

kid1293

No gates, it is just to fence of the working areas and the bannies
totally ignores my fences (ghosted) so they don't need a gate. :)

Hawk

Ah! OK! Thanks for the explanation.  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

QueryEverything

I have a gate :)  It's available for everyone :)   @Hawk if you like the look, then I'm sure we can ask to have the link added back :)

@kid1293 did a special design for me, I am happy to share, in fact, I would love everyone to see my Shawn & Matilda gate, it's for a homestead / paddock, but, it's a lovely gate if you have use for it, and if @kid1293 would like to share the link again.

Quote from: kid1293 on February 11, 2017, 03:01:29 AM
I have already made a smaller pasture for Shawn, so...

The gate (4x1 ghosted) is under the 'roads' button.
There are 3 textures on f-key. Matches Workplace fence.

Tell Shawn and Tilda they are known around the world. :)

EDIT - removed link - conflict with CC MM about name.
Don't worry, I sent a new to Shawn and Tilda. :)

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Hawk

Yea, I saw that gate. That's a good looking gate, although I don't know that Shawn and Tilda would fit on one of my maps.  ;D
I'd probably still use it though.  :)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

QueryEverything

Yeah, it is a good (excellent) gate @Hawk it has a story :)

Shawn & Matilda as my pet baabaas, my lawnmowers, as they are (were, a sad story about Shawn), and I miss Shawn and I wanted something in game for him.  @kid1293 and I had been brainstorming on this Workplace mod, and as we were going and I saw his fences I thought about a gate, but, a country / western / farm style, like a ranch.  I posted the request and voila, my Shawn & Matilda gate was produced.

Shawn (my departed Ram), and his sister Matilda (a happily skipping Ewe), are 3 year old 'lambs', I'm not sure Tilly will ever grow up, she's so busy being her.  Before I got them I didn't think I would connect with Sheep as family, as lawnmowers, sure, but, as they grew, their personalities grew, they became very independent and strong, and fat, Tilly is a little fatty :D  We have plenty of grass,  5 acres, and she is happy.

Shawn, oh my ...  we went away for 3 days, ended up being nearly a week, for my 40th last June.  Hubby & I took some time to ourselves and sent the family back home after the 3 days.  Our son checked the sheep everyday, when he got back, my parents fed & watered the rest of the animals.  (We have a lot), and nothing was amiss.
We came home, I had a health complication, and so we didn't get a chance to check on my baas and the next day I was talking to my home nurse, and realised I had heard Tilly, but not Shawn since after we got back (I saw them at the gate when we drove in), hubby went looking.

He found him...  I won't go into details, but, it was unpleasant, it wasn't natural causes. 
I cried for days and days ...  I still do.
He died (we believe) protecting his sister from a predator.

We now keep Tilly up near the house at night.

So, my story of my baas.  Shawn & Matilda; Shawn & Tilly and also ShawnTilda. 

When I get some screenshots of the new gate (I'm testing an error I'm getting in another mod/thread), I will post a new thread, and I will add a couple of photos of the real Shawn & Tilda. 

Thanks for reading. 

tl;dr:  I have real life baaaaaasssss :D (1 passed, but, 1 still Eweing ... haha!!)