News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

All achievements in one town

Started by Nilla, October 24, 2015, 01:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

welcome back,goood to hear from you.hopefully all is well for you across the pond.

Nilla

I´m fine. Thank you Brad. It´s Ok but boring to stay at home. Today I even cleaned the windows at our dining space just to have something to do.  ::)  But Banished (and some other computer games) help.

I was also busy getting the achievements. I´m in year 52; 64% done. Still things to do. The population graph is a bit unusual. I had to put all food in the trading ports for a while just to get the 400 gravestones.  ??? :-[ :P :-[

Nilla

Almost there. The third last achievement was made in year 62. (a bit later than necessary because I reassigned all stonecutters after I´ve dug the 10 000 stones forgetting that I hadn´t had any priests working more than a few years and I need all professions 5 years).

The game is a self runner but I´m not sure if I´ll make 100 years and I´m pretty sure I will not make 200 years. But until now it has made a lot of fun.

theonlywanderer

@Nilla

It's fun, but takes a lot of dedication and can be exhausting.   Burnt myself out doing the all-in-ones and haven't played Banished since.   Some day I'll fire it up again.

Nilla

That´s bad news @theonlywanderer a computer game ought to be relaxing not causing burnouts. But I can agree; the first years with all these uneducated is rather stressful. I hope you´ll be back here soon with a more relaxing game. I´ve missed you here on WOB.