News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ermtony

Delurking to avoid the chop!

And to thank the modders who improve our experiences in Banished.

purringcat

Just stopped by to say Happy New Year.     Joined a local charity and it's taking all my free time so am rarely here.   But nice to see all the wonderful modder's are still here. 

Willows

Happy New Year to all! And Welcome all new members!
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

taniu

I greet the whole society in this forum - "Banished" fans and great and talented moderators - who devote their time and hard work on creating new mods. This game is becoming more and more interesting - it is calm and at the same time fantastic - you can build, build ... many villages and cities. I'm a real person!   @ Big Chihuahua - Never ever delete me, I'd be lost without my banished - I'm here in this forum since 2014 and I immediately fell in love with Banished - now - my wife has joined us and we have a common - avatar. Greetings ;D ;D ;D

rkelly17

Posting to let The Big Chihuahua know that I actually exist. Posto, ergo sum. At least I think I actually exist. Maybe I'm really just a figment of my own imagination. I'm pretty sure I'm not a robot--but maybe I was just programmed to think I'm not a robot. I spend way too much time worrying about philosophy.

RedKetchup

hey @rkelly17  !!

long time we didnt hear you !!!
How it is going ??
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

Hey, @RedKetchup. I could say that I'm like the wind, I come and go, but the truth is closer to laziness. I do drop in and read about once a week and when I've got a Banished game going much more often. Got to keep up with @Abandoned's latest story and check out the latest mods.  Lately I've been watching YouTubers play Dawn of Man, which could be interesting.

KimSoonHi

Just a downloader, but since I have to make one post, I'd like to thank all the modders for their wonderfull creations that make Banished a much more fun and beautifull game. Thank you!

Abandoned

@rkelly17  :) I'm flattered, thank you :)   Happy to do my part to keep you here. I might as well take the opportunity to say I am real too, not just fiction.  :)

RedHalmos

Hi, was referred here by black liquid software for even more mods. Thank you all modders for your hard work! :)

Sim-Ballie

Just returning to Banished after a long layoff and saw that RKEC mod was highly recommended.
A big 'Thank You' to RedKetchup and all the other Modders for making this such an enjoyable Game.

RoughedUp

Haven't played for a while but dammit I've got the bug again. Thanks for a fantastic site and community that really adds to this game.

Gatherer

Welcome all!!! There's plenty of new mods to play with. Dive in and have fun.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Admin

Thank you to all those who have been signing in to post and make their presence known, some with thanks and praise for the game, the mods, and the members!  I'm glad you are here too!

russo144

Just fund this place for download mods for Banished, but since I have to have one post, at least is here on the new members discussion; greetings for Portugal and tanks to the modders for their good work at making Banished extra special.