Trizeropz: +9000 Population Town

Started by Trizeropz, March 18, 2015, 01:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

you can replace a couple of woodchoppers with stockpiles
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Trizeropz

nahh. the problem isnt that the choppe need to go to far to put the firewood into a stockpile. its the problem that because of the low logs there are just 2 little zones where logs are stored. at the moment, every cutter have a stockpile not further away than 20-25 blocks ingame. and there is space. The logs themselve arent well distributed.
and yeah, some chopper just have 300/year. but with the 15 new cutter i built now i managed to narrowly get some more firewood. im at 9k at the moment. if i demolish now 5-10 it will drop again^^.
unfortunately the vendor dont distribute logs,stone and iron:D

Trizeropz

irrelevant

;D Actually markets do distribute logs and iron, just not very much. A market's vendors will try to keep (I believe) 27 logs and 8 iron in stock, basically if stock goes below that they send out another vendor to bring in more. If you have choppers and/or smiths drawing on that market, that isn't going to last long. But you can put up to 25 vendors on a market, and 25 vendors can haul in a lot of logs  ;D

Trizeropz

okay but 27 logs/market arent what i want :D :D
nevertheless ive set the worker from 15 to 20 people/market:)

Trizeropz

im at 5313 now and i hope nomads are coming soon ;D
food dropped down to 377k.
food will hold maximum 2 years more

Trizeropz

My last harvest looked like this:

Trizeropz

my herbs are chillin for close 50 years

irrelevant

That's plenty of pop to get a winning batch of nomads  :)

Trizeropz

yea but if nomads come every 4-6 years, i need from now 2 years longer. i dont have 2 years more:DD first people are hungry, markets have no food anymore.
on the screenshot you see the average market

Nilla

Congratio lations. That's impressive.!!! Even if you couldn't beet @irrelevant.

It's interesting that you only use firewood as only export (or did I understand it wrong?). I have never seen that before. I  (and most other players I've seen) trade firewood but in combination with ale.

Do you wonder about the herbs?
You have no herbalist, Than there is no one there to treat the people with herbs.

Trizeropz

yes only firewood export. ouh i didnt know that:D thanks for telling me:)
still waitin for nomads:/

Trizeropz