News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elemental

Your forest looks great. The trees really go well with your ground texture. Please please please do a standalone deco pack of these trees and your other trees, including your modded vanilla pine. A standalone override for your modded vanilla pine would be great, too. So we can use it on any map.  :)

zak4862

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

zak4862

RedKetchup

so i was working with Necora's maple trees :)

i redit couple of things... cleaned up the .png.... slim the trunks, replace the wooden branches....

and while i was cleaning the pngs.... i ve got an idea. i known Necora did 2 green, 2 red (autumn). And since it was very well done (in poly...) i decided to double the amount of leaves and i made 2 more .pngs ; one yellowish... and one more dark_orangish.

the first 2 are fully green, the 2nd pair are green and yellow, and the 3rd pair yellow and orange :)

and screenshots show how it looks like in game :)
i am quite happy of the results.

zak4862

That is fantastic, natural look - allmost like a real forest. Really well done.  :o  :)

tuggistar

New trees from Necora looks simply stunning in this forest is not one building cannot be seen. RedKetchup I just wanted to make a small request about a small start-up conditions in RK Editor Choice. The medium start-up conditions but with any small amount of seeds and 1 or 2 herd animals. If you can.

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on October 20, 2018, 07:44:59 PM
New trees from Necora looks simply stunning in this forest is not one building cannot be seen. RedKetchup I just wanted to make a small request about a small start-up conditions in RK Editor Choice. The medium start-up conditions but with any small amount of seeds and 1 or 2 herd animals. If you can.

a medium with 1 crop and 1 animal ?
or 1 crop, 1 orchard and 1 animal ?
or 2 crop, 1 animal ?
or 2 orchard 1 animal ?

tuggistar

Colonial Charter is such a condition. I think is called Medium + if correct. Something similar about, (1 crop, 1 orchard and 1 animal) how you choose.

wiscoke

@RedKetchup

I am playing with the MM 8.01 and was wondering if you could release your Corner House mod seperatly?

or can I use the RK editor choice mod above the MM mod without problems?

RedKetchup

Quote from: wiscoke on October 21, 2018, 04:47:18 AM
@RedKetchup

or can I use the RK editor choice mod above the MM mod without problems?

yes you can but be aware about XL / Huge maps.... maybe you dont have enough RAM for it.

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on October 20, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

Done !!!

i added 3 alternate medium starts ! And while at it, i edited all the new start i've made in RKEC 1.0+. I noticed at some starts i was really not generous at all. i was even sometime, extremly cheap LOL

so i edited all. the thing i didnt know back in time, when you start a game, all adults take 1 tool, 1 cloth, and all children take 1 cloth. so... it was unexpected at that point.

ALL Start Conditions:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam&Eve : "A standard very hard game with only 1 family. 6 tools and 6 cloth, 400 food, 90 firewood, no building materials, no seeds, no livestock."
Genesis : "A standard very hard game with only 2 family. 12 tools and 12 cloth, 800 food, 120 firewood, no building materials, no seeds, no livestock."
Hard : "A hard game with 4 families. 20 tools and 20 cloth, 1200 food, 100 firewood, no building materials, no seed, no livestock."
Hard Alternate : "An alternate of standard hard game with 4 families. 24 tools and 20 cloth, 1200 food, 100 firewood, no building materials, 1 seed, no livestock."
Shepherd : "A medium game with 4 families. 32 tools and 24 cloth, 1600 food, 160 firewood, 100 wood, 50 stones, 30 iron, no seeds, 2 livestocks."
Farmer : "A medium game with 4 families. 32 tools and 24 cloth, 1600 food, 160 firewood, 100 wood, 50 stone, 30 iron, 3 crop seeds, no livestock."
Gatherers : "A medium game with 4 families. A Gatherer Hut, 32 tools and 24 cloth, 1600 food, 160 firewood, 80 wood, 40 stone, 30 iron,  no seeds, no livestock."
Medium : "A medium game with 5 families. 40 tools and 30 cloth, 1800 food, 200 firewood, 120 wood, 60 stone, 40 iron,  2 crop seed, 1 orchard seed, no livestock."
Medium 2 : "A medium game with 5 families. 40 tools and 30 cloth, 1800 food, 200 firewood, 120 wood, 60 stone, 40 iron,  1 crop seed, 1 orchard seed, 1 livestock."
Medium 3 : "A medium game with 5 families. 40 tools and 30 cloth, 1800 food, 200 firewood, 120 wood, 60 stone, 40 iron,  2 crop seed, 0 orchard seed, 1 livestock."
Medium 4 : "A medium game with 5 families. 40 tools and 30 cloth, 1800 food, 200 firewood, 120 wood, 60 stone, 40 iron,  0 crop seed, 2 orchard seed, 1 livestock."
Easy : "An easy game with 6 families. 6 houses, 50 tools and 40 cloth, 2400 food, 400 firewood, 150 wood, 70 stone, 50 iron,  2 crop seed, 2 orchard seed, 1 livestock."

edited to add Genesis start

brads3

what about a dopuble A%E start with 2 families. and less trees so more meadows.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on October 21, 2018, 09:10:28 PM
what about a dopuble A%E start with 2 families.
that is possible. have a good name ? ( 2 girls in a cup ?? I AM JOKING!! )

Quote from: brads3 on October 21, 2018, 09:10:28 PM
and less trees so more meadows.
that i am not sure how to do it.

RedKetchup

Done !!

Added :

Genesis : "A standard very hard game with only 2 family. 12 tools and 12 cloth, 800 food, 120 firewood, no building materials, no seeds, no livestock."