News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Get rid of overlapping label when placing objects?

Started by theonlywanderer, November 16, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theonlywanderer

I hate the label when placing objects, it covers up things and sometimes you can't even see the item being placed if it's something small.    Be nice to have an option to turn that off.    Not even sure why it's there to begin with.

brads3

i don't think we can turn those off.you can zoom in and you can try turning the map. i did a checkyou can change the user interface scale under options and then game.if you increase the number to the right,then those heading menus will be smallerkeep in mind so too will the toolbar and probably the TH menus. you can do this in game so it can be changed for placing objects and then changed back for the TH.there are optios to turn off the workplace icons.

Tom Sawyer

This could be done in different ways. One would be making the grey background more transparent. Another by removing the whole info when placing an object. I guess, transparency would solve it already.

theonlywanderer

I've messed with the user interface scale, but never went above 105 so I didn't notice the label moving away from the object.  Had no idea scaling affected the label like that.    112 was the magic number!!   It clears all the small items now!

Thanks for pointing me that way!