News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Fences

Started by Paegin, March 11, 2018, 03:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paegin

I wish there was a way to drag a fence around a building or fenceless pasture, instead of setting each piece individually, then waiting for the builders to build each piece. Is this possible?

Discrepancy

No, not exactly.
But in theory though it should be possible to make a straight line drag-able fence using the bridge code.
I haven't tried it though, I think @RedKetchup might have?

RedKetchup

only in a line, you cannot make it turn. and all the section of the fence is a decorative building , if you want to demolish 1 tile, you need to delete all the fence section and restart over.
And if you rather use the tool to make it similar to a pasture, all the center get tagged too because it become 1 decorative building and banished doesnt allow buildings to have  a different shape than a square or rectangle , you cannot have it like a ring or a donut. all the certer would also be tagged as part of the building. and if happpends something already there, you wont be able to send the order cause some tiles would be "red" "occcupied already" .
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

is there a way that the center can be set as roads like a trading post has opening in middle for roads? so say you have a 10x10in  the middle that is oepn road space that can be used as anything. KID has some small road side markets that have parts with the center left open for roadways. otherwise you are looking at a ghosted set.

Tom Sawyer

Sounds interesting but I never saw such a drag-able fence. Was it made somewhere and how does it work?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 11, 2018, 11:14:36 AM
Sounds interesting but I never saw such a drag-able fence. Was it made somewhere and how does it work?

no not yet, never tried, but certainly there is a way to do it. really need the right code perfectly. lot of trial though to make it right.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .