Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

My Bannie is stucked

Started by TaylorItaly, September 07, 2019, 06:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaylorItaly

Hello ,
i have a real problem :
One of my Bannies is stucked ; she stands there and the Text allways switched between "--is cold" and "..is hungry" ;
but she did not move.
Is there anything i can do to help her ?

brads3

how long has she been there? maybe she is just idle. the dock bridge looks a tad short. are the others walking fine or stuck on that side also?

TaylorItaly

She has frozen to death.
Other Bannies go in this Area without Problems.
But there must be a serious error in the Mod List ,as other Bannies work without Tools , even there are enough Tools available...
I will try a reduced Mod list with only 77 Mods,but it is hard to decide ,which ones.
We will see.
Thanx for the answer.
This is the new list:

brads3

that is strange. not sure what mod would cause them to work without tools. unless they too were stuck and couldn't get back to where the tools were.they shoud have showed homeess  then as well. getting to the area is 1 thing.can they get back?  bannies cna be funny like that. sometimes they will cross a stream ,and then walk all the way around to find a way back they won't just cross the same way.

start with a few mods then add to the list as you go along.this way if there are glitches you can find them easier.

RedKetchup

it is not the fault of a mod. she is stuck cause something spawns behind her and need a citizen to go free her by using the remove resource tool.
we dont see everything in winter.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

TaylorItaly

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 08, 2019, 12:45:12 AM
it is not the fault of a mod. she is stuck cause something spawns behind her and need a citizen to go free her by using the remove resource tool.
we dont see everything in winter.

Yeah, that is something i had not considered , thanks for the enlightment. :)

Quote from: brads3 on September 07, 2019, 09:50:30 PM
that is strange. not sure what mod would cause them to work without tools. unless they too were stuck and couldn't get back to where the tools were.they shoud have showed homeess  then as well. getting to the area is 1 thing.can they get back?  bannies cna be funny like that. sometimes they will cross a stream ,and then walk all the way around to find a way back they won't just cross the same way.

start with a few mods then add to the list as you go along.this way if there are glitches you can find them easier.

Ah, that is possible.
I will try....
Thanks for helping! :)