News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Where'd everybody go?!

Started by MarkAnthony, September 17, 2019, 06:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkAnthony

I've hardly seen any new posts today!  Those spammers really ruined the mood lately eh? Yeah, me too!

But I'm here, hello!   :P

I hope you had a good day regardless of them.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

catty-cb

A lovely spring day here so yes a good day and thanks for asking   :)

RedKetchup

personally playimg games for the moment,....
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Hi, looking for games to play  ;D ;D ;D

Nilla

The whole day at the hospital, nothing dramatic, only routine but still very exhausting. But I´ll be back, not easy to get rid of me more than temporarily. ;)

Abandoned

Gatherer

I haven't posted much for the last couple of months, I mostly just lurk now. I'm in a fresh relationship since late May and my spare time is devoted to a very special girl. :-[
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

:) nice, best wishes for relationship  :)

Miss postings and pictures

Artfactial

Sparingly using my time/energy here.
Between general health issue management I tend to try to relax.
Been playing Kingdom Come Deliverance, Cities Skylines and Total War Warhammer 2.

@Nilla best of luck
@Gatherer best wishes, enjoy your passion.:)

Admin

The forum numbers tend to go up and down as new people discover the game and our little hang-out here.
I updated the spam software and made a few changes to see if we can keep things under control.

Nilla

Thank you for your work and dedication to keep this webpage a nice spot to "hang around" at @The Big Chihuahua. :)

moonbelf

Greetings! I've been away for about, umm, 3 weeks visiting with my daughter. Had a great time. Got back and decided to give Banished a break so been playing WoW Classic and just other day made a Worgen rogue in normal WoW. Worgen models were given an update.

Actually itching now to get back to ROTP and play with @RedKetchup new updates :)

MarkAnthony

Very nice to have you back Moonbelf, had hoped all was well for you. I miss World of Warcraft, it was fun; last I played was 2012 maybe, I forget.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

Admin

Quote from: Nilla on September 24, 2019, 06:00:55 AM
Thank you for your work and dedication to keep this webpage a nice spot to "hang around" at @The Big Chihuahua. :)

Thanks @Nilla it's an easy job most of the time. Those great mods keep things going and I sweep in occasionally when the Bat signal goes up!  :) 

RedKetchup

Quote from: The Big Chihuahua on October 15, 2019, 10:44:50 AM
Quote from: Nilla on September 24, 2019, 06:00:55 AM

Thanks @Nilla it's an easy job most of the time. Those great mods keep things going and I sweep in occasionally when the Bat signal goes up!  :)

I personally want to thank you for the opportunity you gave me to have a little "home" for everything that is Banished.
THANKS YOU
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .