News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Colonial-Charter-1620-BlackLiquid

Started by assobanana76, October 27, 2014, 06:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

none of the authors has started a thread on this mod .. so...
unfortunately I have not had a free moment ...
anyone tried it?
what do you think?
what do you think, above all, of the 30 new crops?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Coug_r

I just started a map with this mod, I cannot tell you a lot before a few years and saddly I don't have much gaming time lately.

First impression: no problem to load with many other mods (after disabling all the mods that Colonial-Charter replaces),a lot of new buildings, professions, items at the trading post (which doesn't seem to crash at all). Seems like a good way to widen the game's variety.

slink

Is BlackLiquid different from Blackwater?

solarscreen

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

slink

assobanana76

I have a red issue with fig, lettuce, white chicken, Red's monastery..  :'(
the last maybe for double profession monks.. but the other?
are included in the mod?
also the chicken??
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Mahnogard

Quote from: assobanana76 on October 27, 2014, 09:08:27 AM
I have a crash with fig, lettuce, white chicken, Red's monastery..  :'(
the last maybe for double profession monks.. but the other?
are included in the mod?
also the chicken??

Yes, all three of the sample mods (fig, lettuce, white chickens) are included in the CC mod so you shouldn't have them enabled separately. The monastery shouldn't cause a crash as long as you load CC first, at least according to some comments on the CC mod page.

assobanana76

red issue also with sample apiary and modified apiary of Red..

Mahnogard

Quote from: assobanana76 on October 27, 2014, 09:13:14 AM
red issue also with sample apiary and modified apiary of Red..

Yes, that one was included in CC also. Forgot about that one.

Bobbi

I haven't had much time to play with it, either, But I did start a new game and have a look at some of the crops. Personally I think 30 is really overkill, but they are pretty well done with different graphics so they add some visual diversity. Some if the new buildings are cool looking. Can't build the upgrade tailor until you get rope made. There is a conflict with @slink's tavern and brewery. Can't have both  :'( but you can have @RedKetchup's monastery, and all his other toys except for the modified apiary.

slink

Quote from: Bobbi on October 27, 2014, 09:48:48 AM
There is a conflict with @slink's tavern and brewery. Can't have both  :'(

Is this really true, or is it just that we both have wine in our mods?  My mods will work with anyone's definition of wine, so put theirs first.  For that matter, wine conflicts between my tavern and my brewery.  It is not fatal.

Bobbi

I will try loading yours after this mod, but when you check the list of conflicts, it shows a long list. After trial and error I had determined that yours were the ones causing the crash, @slink. But I don't remember what the load order was.

slink

Quote from: Bobbi on October 27, 2014, 10:11:15 AM
I will try loading yours after this mod, but when you check the list of conflicts, it shows a long list. After trial and error I had determined that yours were the ones causing the crash, @slink. But I don't remember what the load order was.
Okay, I loaded all three.  They are conflicting on grapes, figs, honey, wine, and mead.  They don't crash when I load the three together, but whatever works for you is what works for you.  Or doesn't work, as the case may be.  At any rate, the building styles probably don't go together very well and you don't need my brewery and tavern with their buildings already in the game.

I find it interesting that they have somehow shielded the names of their resources from view.  All you can see are round circles.

purringcat

No crashes so far but who makes the warm coats?    They appear on the trade boat but the tailor no longer makes them.
A big undertaking.    Have planted grape vines but just have the support posts so far.   

NOTE:    When C-C mod is activated, warm coats aren't an option for the tailor.   When I de-activated that mod, the option
to make warm coats returned.   

slink

I played with it for two game years, and then realized that I really did not need all those buildings.  I am starting over again with just my own mods and some of @RedKetchup's mods.  It is much more fun for me to mix and match than it is to be handed a whole package, especially now that I am spoiled and can see how the game works.   ;D