News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Opinion: what you think about this house set ?

Started by RedKetchup, August 17, 2019, 10:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okiepat

I like both styles of roofs but would love to see a whole set with the square, shingle type roof like you did with the medieval set...homes, shops, etc. I really like the muted color you are using; it has a very country feel to it.

taniu

@RedKetchup  :D :D :D the style of the houses is great, I like it very much, I hope you will include wooden texture in this set and of course idt stores. I have a question about the "Rise of the Pharaoh [Mod]" project? :-[ :P recently there was a change about this project May 29, 2018? Did you abandon this project? maybe you don't feel like designing it anymore? I think that only I became a faithful fan of this project? Here on this page are great moderators, maybe someone will help you to finish this project, I know that this is not an easy matter, you have to test a lot and enter different idt codes, but I am still waiting for this mod to be released.I am asking you for a small Beta mod.  :( Greetings ;D

MarkAnthony

No Taniu, you were not the only fan of that project. I too was looking forward to it as I am sure many others are as well.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

moonbelf

I also am still looking forward to ROTP and hope to see it completed and in beta so I can try it out :)

RedKetchup

the thing about RotP is : it is pointless if it doesnt have its own animals. i dont see running with deers (or with bison, bears, ducks....) it needs their own animals that would fit the tropical desert theme.

so , i am stuck till someone can learn to make animated animals (me or someone else)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

MarkAnthony

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 22, 2019, 08:26:34 AM
the thing about RotP is : it is pointless if it doesnt have its own animals. i dont see running with deers (or with bison, bears, ducks....) it needs their own animals that would fit the tropical desert theme.

so , i am stuck till someone can learn to make animated animals (me or someone else)
I understand Red, but what if... we pretend we don't notice that and if the day ever comes that you do get some new animals, then you can surprise us with that? I wouldn't hold it against you to use whatever animals you already have.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

Okiepat

Egyptian farmers kept animals such as cattle, goats, pigs, ducks, cows, and geese, all of which are in the current game so other a possible color variant they would work. You would only need wild animals for the hunters like water buffalo, crocodiles, gazelles, hippos and jackals. Could the wild animals we have in-game be reskinned with the current animations for the wild animals we have? Buffalo to water buffalo, deer to gazelles, bison to hippo (maybe?) Well, except for the crocodiles. Not sure about that one.

taniu

@RedKetchup ;D ;D ;DI thought I was the only one left on the pitch to fight for such a great mod about Egypt. I am very happy that there are other people who also support this mod when it comes to wild animals. @RedKetchup is right - he is a super moderator, but we can freeze the eye a bit - I'm just a player, I don't know if anyone noticed mod @ kid1293? we have crocodiles, we also have a deco of African animals from the "Colonial Charter" module - but would it be great if one of the moderators added such wild animals as Toy once helped us - thanks a lot, I think we can, as @ Okiepat-Buffalo suggests, water buffalo, deer are gazelles, bison to the hippo (maybe?), adapt - great moderators have to comment - they have great knowledge - But the question is, is it possible? when it comes to buildings and nature, we have great potential, the master @ RedKetchup has presented us with many projects in this respect, I would not want this project to be forgotten. Once again, I appeal to this forum - I ask all moderators of young and old experience, let's not forget about such a great project - I know that @RedKetchup has devoted a lot of time and hard work to this project - I do not know if others have also helped @ RedKetchup - with all my heart - thank you . I am waiting for your feedback on this topic. I still support with all my heart @RedKetchup to give him strength and good aurora - that he would not abandon such a wonderful project - he has already achieved a lot - buildings, nature, details are fantastic. Greetings. ;D :-[ :-\ :PI apologize for my poor English
Topic: Work in Progress: Rise of the Pharaoh [Mod] Discussion.http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1108.0

moonbelf

@taniu is right to link the original ROTP thread. We shouldn't derail this one by going off-topic. I'll continue my post over on this other thread.

taniu

@moonbelf :(I am sorry that I raised another topic, not on this topic, but this question was directed to the master @ Redketchup and fans about Egypt - there is nothing to worry about - I gave a page about Egypt, this problem I thought was finished in this thread - I just wanted @ Redketchup read this. Greetings

taniu

@RedKetchup ;D :D :-[I am very sorry that in this thread I asked about Egypt - but I still think about Egypt - unfortunately I can not think like you - you have other reasons and want to create something different, I am an elderly person and I often follow your ideas and especially dependencies in the game - Of course, mathematics and computer science bow - I can only about news and exchanges between moderators - just read? I thought this project wasn't so complicated - but you told me I had to wait - you are a super super moderator - and your mods are delivered perfectly. My only regret is that we do not have professionals - animal animators? I really regret it, but I have one question in my mind? can you do something like the "Training Camp Main" mod, replace another animal name - so that the hunter hunts them and matches the theme of Egypt? The second thing - when it comes to deer - maybe you can turn it into a gazelle, for example? antelope? just like @ Tom turned a deer into a reindeer - is that possible? :P - these my thoughts? - Your decision is in your hands and mind? Greetings

Artfactial

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 21, 2019, 11:50:35 AM
whats about this ?

Lovely!:) The shingle really do help a lot.

I will try and give some RotP input when I find the time and energy. It is a wonderful project.