Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Japanese Miscellaneous V1.0 - Angainor88

Started by angainor88, September 21, 2020, 07:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angainor88

Japanese Miscellaneous V1.0 - Angainor88

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=610

The Japanese Miscellaneous Set is finally out! All non housing or storage buildings

taniu

@angainor88 ;D ;D ;D Thank you very much for a fantastic mod, there are a lot of useful buildings in it. Thanks for adding a kimono -  I haven't tried to upload it yet, but I like it now,I'm it will add residential buildings. I thought about  mod from version 104 is the first mod with Japanese buildings, I don't know how it will  until version 107?
I have 1 more question - is it possible to add a Japanese transport boat as a commercial boat or a Japanese fishing boat would be a nice addition to these mods? This is just my suggestion? Regards

brads3

whenever you get time, i have a request. no hurry at all. can you make the castle townhall as a stand alone mod? i would like to someday do another monument map and that would be good to have in honour of your accomplishment.

angainor88

*Updated to V2.0 - added a couple quay pieces, and updated the decorations part of the toolbar.

taniu

galensgranny

Wow!  Fabulous!  I see on the download page that there is a theater- I like my Bannies to have entertainment other than drinking at a tavern.

angainor88

Yeah, I like to have several entertainment options :)

I only wish the happiness system had been fully fleshed out by Luke, but it is what it is. I'm not gonna complain too much when the game is built by one guy from scratch (and I have put in a lot of time both playing and modding it lol).

Abandoned

@angainor88  I have two things to report.    One is only minor and not really needs anything done unless you want to change it.  The Miso Shed work enable/disable button has tavern mug icon which made me at first think it produced alcohol.  Miso is food and processes soybean so maybe soybean icon would be better for button.

The second thing is about Tea.  Both the tea from teahouse and tea leaves from orchard are Tea in inventory but okay because of the icon is different and easy to know which is which.  The tea from the tea house is food but the tea leaves from the orchard is medicine, if I am not mistaken, but the production limit for the tea leaves is also food.   Either the tea leaves should be made food or the limit be made medicine.

Other than that all is well.  I am no good at fence building  ;D  but they do look good.  :)  Very nice Japanese mods.

angainor88

Thank you for the feedback!

I will see if I can change the miso icon for sure. I don't know if I can change the limit for the tea tree, because I think it would change the limit for all orchards. I don't know how the CC and other people changed it for their non food crops.

kid1293

Don't worry about the orchards. You change the flag in the product from the orchard.
In this case RawMaterialTea.rsc

The TeaPot from the Tea House is alcohol. Okay to use as it is for all luxuries.
Things with an alcohol flag are the only things that can be served at a building.
Call it Tea Pot if you want to make it different from (tree)Tea. :)

Abandoned

:)  Tea name is okay from teahouse - icon is different so can be told apart, if anything to change I think tea from orchard should be called tea leaves - tea from teahouse is made from tea leaves from orchard.  :)  But okay to leave both the same "tea" 

Tea from orchard is under in food limit instead of medicine, that should be changed.