News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - Bitty Pasta v1.1

Started by Jinxiewinxie, April 11, 2019, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxiewinxie

Jinxie - Bitty Pasta v1.1

Description: This is an itty bitty pasta related set to meet a request that was posted here by @banishedsanni. The mod includes a tomato crop, a windmill that produces flour from wheat or corn and a small Spaghetteria style restaurant that produces pasta or spaghetti.

The buildings match my other Bitty Village related sets but also come in four extra F-Key options which blend well with buildings from RK's Editor's Choice mod. Also included is a small round picnic table for decorative purposes.

Handy links:  Download  ||  Discuss  ||  WIP Thread

Feedback and suggestions are very much welcome =)

I've uploaded all my mods' .pkm files into a folder on Google Drive, in case there's an issue using the downloads that are uploaded here to WoB. Here's a link: http://bit.ly/JinxieBanishedMods

Version History:
1.0 - Initial Release
1.1 - Added fourth texture to match RKEC textures + Renamed the .pkm

Jinxiewinxie

Update to 1.1: Added fourth texture to match RKEC textures + Renamed the .pkm

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie :D :D :D Thank you very much for the cool mod. I have a great request - can you add ketchup? to your dishes - I will be very happy -We have mod "Ketchup Factory" -@RedKetchup -  now that you can use it - did  maybe give access to the codes of this factory? I'm just a player - I do not know about object coding and modeling. Very, very please.
simple recipes, e.g.
pasta + eggs + ketchup
pasta + chicket + ketchup
pasta + sausage + ketchup
pasta + cheese + ketchup
"Ketchup" v 1.2 for 1.0.7
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=192
Greetings :D

Jinxiewinxie

I will make a version that has those recipes and post it here for you =)

Jinxiewinxie

To clarify... would you want to have to create a pasta item before being able to create spaghetti with those recipes? Or can the recipes be flour+ketchup+(cheese/eggs/chicken/sausages) ?

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie :D maybe: pasta [flour + herb + ketchup], (cheese / eggs / chicken / sausages)?
spaghetti [flour + mushrooms + ketchup] - [cheese / eggs / chicken / sausages]? or eg add spaghetti [flour + shrimp + wine] / fish
one dish can be without ketchup / not everyone likes it ? It is a pity that the mod "Bitty Spaghetteria" is not included in the set "Bitty Village Set v1.1" but this is just my opinion . Greetings

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on April 30, 2019, 05:15:56 AM
@Jinxiewinxie :D maybe: pasta [flour + herb + ketchup], (cheese / eggs / chicken / sausages)?
spaghetti [flour + mushrooms + ketchup] - [cheese / eggs / chicken / sausages]? or eg add spaghetti [flour + shrimp + wine] / fish
one dish can be without ketchup / not everyone likes it ? It is a pity that the mod "Bitty Spaghetteria" is not included in the set "Bitty Village Set v1.1" but this is just my opinion . Greetings

you can only put 3 input ingredients i think, max

did you found ketchup factory in my Laboratory with my code ?
go pick it up and do some nice things with it :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

HI  :D I am very happy for cooperation
@RedKetchup and @Jinxiewinxie. Thank you very much for wanting to help me, though I am just a player, I have long dreamed that the pasta was in "Banished" - it is an old prody- quote "Marco Polo went to China and brought pasta to Europe. Sounds great, but it's one of the greatest culinary lies in human history. The pasta, like the shield and scepter of Zeus, created Hephaestus. Such a great delicacy must have a divine origin." :-\
Greetings

Jinxiewinxie

@taniu

I just have these so far for recipes:

Do you use Red Ketchup Editor's Choice and/or Colonial Charter/Megamod? I could probably include Lobster/Shrimp and Wine as ingredient options but I want to make sure you have something like those Mods installed so I don't have to find a way to actually create those ingredients, heh XD As long as you can already make them in game (probably through Red Ketchup's Mods or CC) then I can include those items as ingredients pretty easily.

brads3

jinx,you can do that anyhow. if they don't have a mod to make the ingredient.they can get it from trading.

when you figure out how to make the mod size smaller,you are goina become a huge assett to this site.   

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: brads3 on April 30, 2019, 01:24:24 PM
jinx,you can do that anyhow. if they don't have a mod to make the ingredient.they can get it from trading.

when you figure out how to make the mod size smaller,you are goina become a huge assett to this site.   

Oh! So I just need the template and associated files (models, images, blah blah) for random raw materials and they'll come via trade even if they aren't produced by a building? Does the trade fella's goods just populate with whatever rawmaterial files are found within the base game and mods?

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie ;D what has been shown are great ingredients - I have personally played RKEditor Choice Mod 1.3.1 and there is "Seafood Farm" - NMT Dock -  [crawdads, crabs, shrimps, oysters, clams, scallop - is "Tavern" -NMT Dock - produces wine [from blackberry, grape, plum, malberry, strawberry, mango, rice, cranberry] there are many possibilities here - Colonial Charter Journey v 1.75 there are also ingredients - [oysters, musseis, cryfish, mod @ Necora also puts it crustaceans that can be fish. Greetings ;D

Jinxiewinxie

@taniu I'm glad you like them so far! I'm making this specifically to cater to what you'd like, I can make as many dropdown options in the menu as you prefer and each one can have three ingredients =)

I'll see about adding some recipes with Shrimp per your earlier suggestion since RKEC has Shrimp and I can easily find the files to use for it XD

Jinxiewinxie

@taniu

How's this?

Pasta: Flour Herb Chicken
Pasta: Flour Herb Cheese

Spaghetti: Flour Mushroom Ketchup
Spaghetti: Flour Beef Ketchup
Spaghetti: Flour Mutton Ketchup
Spaghetti: Flour Shrimp Ketchup

If you'd like me to remove any of them and replace them with something different or add another recipe, please let me know =) I can package this up for you whenever I have confirmation its how you'd like it =)

[if you would like more recipes, please choose ingredients in the base game or RK's mods because its easier on me to use the files and please make sure the recipes only have 3 ingredients]

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie Great recipe - I would just add to:
Pasta - Flour, Onion, Tomato or Eggs
Pasta - Four Spinach Cheese or Tomato 
Pasta  -Four Rabbit Meat Tomato or Onion or ketchup
I am very happy that you can add some other dishes - Thank you very much. Greetings :D