News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Attaching Graphics to Posts

Started by solarscreen, May 10, 2014, 03:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarscreen

Here on World of Banished, you can attach your screencaps straight from Banished in your posts.  The attachments will be displayed as thumbnails in your post and when users click on the thumbnail a larger image will be displayed for them to see.

You are certainly welcome to keep using other sites for your screencaps and other game files but they can all be attached here if you want to instead.

Several image formats as well as zip and sav files are all acceptable.

Expand the Attachments and Other Options plus sign.

Look under the attachment textbox and you will see where you can click (more attachments) to add another attachment before you are ready to post.
Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

Bobbi

How do you make the screenshots bigger? And how do you get writing between the shots?

solarscreen

Quote from: Bobbi on May 31, 2014, 02:25:19 PM
How do you make the screenshots bigger? And how do you get writing between the shots?

If you want full size images in your posts with text in between, post upload your images in the Gallery, then use the provided link below your image to post that image in your forum post.  This is similar to you uploading your images to another image site like Imgur and then posting the link in your forum post.

I can give you further help if needed.
Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

Kyana

Can't post my village pictures as attachments :(
The pictures are 3.7 mb

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16224 bytes) in /home/content/22/6530022/html/wob/Sources/Subs-Graphics.php on line 412

After that i tried again, it said i already uploaded the post..

brads3

Kyana

Yeah don't have that option on my phone.. :P

Edit - i was able to upload to gallery and put the links inside my post :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kyana on October 13, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
Yeah don't have that option on my phone.. :P

Edit - i was able to upload to gallery and put the links inside my post :)

you know you can take screenshots with your game ?

Prnt_Scrn button (F12 if with Steam)
(prnt scrn button is the one to the right of backspace)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Kyana

Well yeah but my laptop broke down from virus after downloading the mod kit and 7zip.. Wanted to start modding, i learned some programming and scripting stuff at university so thought i give it a try. But now I am too scared to go on the wifi network with my brothers laptop xD i dont want to get blamed if it gets messed up.