News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.11 (Bugfixed)

Started by RedKetchup, August 31, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.11

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=466

Description: RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.1

Greetings! This is the first update of the famous RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.0 (  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=436 )

This update brings tons of new buildings, resources chains, tweaks and features making and adding more interactions inside the whole mod all together.

New Corner Buildings:
There is 2 types of new corner buildings : the Corner Housing and the Corner Hostels, and the first floor Corner Business.

Corner Housing: With costs in line as the regular Multi-story housing, they provide similar family residences, heat efficacity and building costs. each floor are good for a family of 5 (floor 1 and 2) or a family of 6 (floor 3). the heat eff% varies depending material used to build it.

Corner Hostels: Costs are very similar to the housing counter part, but they are visually abit different with awnings. Each floors are temporary good for 3 families of 5 each. So a total of 9 families if you build the complete set on top of each other.

Corner Business: Corner Business are all first floor only that allow any combinations of housing ontop of those. There are 10 different commercial you can choose from: Apothecary, Bakery, Blacksmith, Grocery, Library, Pottery, Shoemaker, Tailor, Tavern, and Theater.

Apothecary: New to RK Editor Choice, this is a building that allow you to craft 3 kind of potions(elixirs) Healing potion, Love potion and Fertility potion. They all use flowers and water as main component but each one have different additional components.

- Healing potion: using 8 Flowers, 1 Herb, 1 Water : Healing potion give the ability to be used in an Herbalist Hut or Bath House and give back 1/2 health heart. 4-6 created at 5 value each.

- Love potion: using 6 Flowers, 1 Hops, 1 Water : Love potion are destined to be use in place to give back happiness by citizens. They act like alcohol in taverns. 4-6 created at 6 value each. they value more but citizens will try to grab and consume those as soon they idle.

- Fertility potion: using 6 Flowers, 1 M.Oyster, 1 Water :  Similar to healing, Fertility potion give the ability to be used in an Herbalist Hut or Bath House and give back 1/2 health heart. 4-6 created at 6 value each. They value more because the rarity M.Oyster have.

-M.Oysters: As known as Mountain Oysters (google it) are now dropping from certain animals. Cattle and Bisons are known to drop those when killed in pasture.

Bakery: Corner Bakery have everything their single counterpart have. Not only they do their job faster, you can also allow more workers in the same building boosting alot its production.

Blacksmith: Corner Blacksmith have almost same recipes as their single counterparts, but their can't smelt ores due high risks. The blacksmith not only work faster, but also you are allowed to add more additional blacksmiths in it which is boosting its output.

Grocery: Corner Grocery is a very valuable 1st floor building. By being situated at the corner of 2 roads, they provide quickly food to your housing districts. They provide all the food category only, they have a capacity of 10,000 weight units. You can assign up to 6 vendors to it.

Library: Corner Library is back for the autodidact citizens, they work as same as a school and use now a teacher. they are good for 24 Students. It is possible to have a "full state icon" over it sometimes, this is because often the game tend to make sometime some kind of sects when the building is named differently as their counterparts. They are fully operational though.

Pottery Maker: Corner Pottery is also new to RK Editor Choice, they use Clay to craft Pottery and it will work differently now from NMT2.0.

Pottery: Pottery is now a consumable resource. Pottery will be stored now at the Pottery Maker, and will act like alcohol and provide happiness to citizens. 3 clay will give 3-5 pottery at 6 value each. Citizens that idle, will try to take those and consume those for their hapiness. Citizens always love to consume something free.

Shoe Maker: Corner Shoemaker is also new to RK Ed. Acting similar to tailor, they will take leather and will harden it into Cured Leather by using salt and water. Then the Shoemaker will take that cured leather and make shoes. They can also take Fur and make Boots from it. Shoes and Boots will act the same as Leather and warm coats providing the same protection.

- Cured Leather: The showmaker will take 1 leather, 1 water, 3 salt and will create 1-1 Cured Leather at value of 20 each.

- Shoes : The shoemaker will take 2 Cured Leather and make 1-2 pair of Shoes at 25 value each. It has a protection equivalent to leather coat.

- Boots : The shoemaker can take or 1 cured leather + 1 wool , or, 2 furs to create 1-2 pair of Boots at 30 value. It has a protection equivalent to warm coats.

Tailor: Corner Tailor will work exactly like their single counterpart and have the exact same recipes they have. All of them.  They will work faster though and you can also put more tailor working in the same building.

Tavern: Corner Tavern will also work exactly the same as their counterpart and will have the exact same recipes they have. They will also work faster and you will able to add more brewers to it.

Theater: Corner Theater is new to RK Ed. The Theater is a unique building offering happiness to your citizens. The workers will provide Admission Tickets to your citizens who gonna take those and go assist theatrical representations. This building will be very popular to your citizens, as soon your citizens are idling, they will want to assist and get happiness to have been there.

NMT Little Housing 2 version 1.0 has been added to the 1.1 FULL version. They provide 12 different colors, 7 different models for each color. Footprint of 4x5. They cost 24 lumber and 8 stones. they have an Heat EFF% of 80. 1 family of 5 members.

Wild Animals : i made all birds smaller (down to 50% of was it was) like ducks, geese, pheasants... and i added a bit to bison (up of 12.5%). and i fixed the animation walk of bears, more fluid.

Seedlings : The flowers will also spawn Seedlings from now. The will be picked up by Florists and the tool Collect Flowers and Herbs will also manually flag those for pickup.

Starting Conditions : Added some stockpiles at some starting conditions. The fact it was missing, it was preventing to get the starting firewood bonus.

Fertilizer : Some Livestock that doesnt gave something overtime like milk, wool, eggs.... will now give some fertilizer over time. Cattle, Bisons and Pigs will drop them in different amount power. Cattle will have the highest output, followed by bisons and pigs lowest.

Open sky Quarris / Mines : i added 2 new level for all the quarries and i hamonized its progression through levels.
Level 1 ALL : Cost 48 wood, 60 work units. Qty:2000 items.
Level 2 ALL : Cost 48 wood, 64 candles, 80 work units. Qty:3000 items.
Level 3 ALL : Cost 72 wood, 96 candles, 100 work units. Qty:4000 items.
Level 4 ALL : Cost 96 wood, 128 candles, 120 work units. Qty:6000 items.
Level 5 ALL : Cost 120 wood, 160 candles, 140 work units. Qty:8000 items.

Greenhouses : I boosted a bit the production of the greenhouses and now have a huge list of items that can be farmed. i added all the new crops resources to it. Maybe later i'll do one for all the fruit items.

Meat Locker : I added a Meat Locker specially designed to be near of pastures / fishing docks. they can hold 3000 weight, they are 2x3 tiles, and cost 2 wood 6 stones to build.

The Old Barn pub : This is a new building that will take some meat + some vegts and + some alcohols and make 6-10 Meal from it. Citizens will want to go there everyday and enjoy a good meal and a good beer, and meeting together in a festive place. (this part will have to be tested, probably you will need to buy alcohol from merchants if the taverns will reluctant to let their alcohol go. maybe i will have to do something for it)

Decoration Trees : All the Decoration Trees are now ghosted and still require seedlings. i made and added all the RK Ed Fruit Trees and Fruit Bushes into Ghosted Decorations. They also have a trash icons on it if you want to delete those. The remove resource tools cannot tag those because they are ghosted.

Little Chapels : i also added 2 Little chapels. BIG THANKS to embx61 for his little chapel mesh. :) it was perfect for my needs :)

there will be 2 versions : one wood and one stone
Wood : 4 colors of 24 wood + 54 lumber. 4x7, 100 citizens.
Stone : 2 colors of 24 wood + 54 stones. 4x7, 100 citizens.

Vanilla Wild Pines : I changed the texture of the vanilla pines with a better resolution texture making it less cartooned.

Various Tweaks : I can have done many other little tweaks all over the place for better balance. Like Fish now drop +1 fish at every catch... Everything i dont remember can fall into this paragraph ^^ haha.

ENJOY! RK Editor Choice 1.1 FULL !!!

RK Editor Choice FULL 1.11 Bugfixes:

Fixed issue with the Corner Tailor building and fixed issue with the Cathedral textures.
Hopefully fixes all possible crashes that happended lately.
ADDED: NMT Little Housing 2 mod.

Please redownload now !
Sorry >< and Enjoy!!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

good job. can i ask for 2 things in the write ups? the differences between the lite and full version including file size.and a list of the plants and where they grow.i know it is in the main page but i thought it would be good to have it all in 1 spot. thank you

RedKetchup

i cannot add to it, it is near the max 10,000 caracters allowed in a single post.

Difference between FULL and LIGHT version: Light version doesnt have any Decorations, doesnt have any NMT Canals, doesnt have any BostonHouses(1-2) nor CountryLittleHouse(1-2) nor ColorfulLittleHouses nor NMTLittleHousing2, doesnt have NMT Multi-story, doesnt have the Corner multi story/hostel but has the 1st floor business, and finally doesnt have any audio tracks. All those make account for the 400MB missing to compare with the FULL version.
Although, feel free to add any of those packs as extra. The LIGHT version wants to be the basic game and you add all the parts you want.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup does that mean all those that can be added will be made separate? the Decorations and the audio track would be nice to have.  :)   I have the canal, country & colorful little etc. 

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on September 01, 2018, 04:38:25 AM
@RedKetchup does that mean all those that can be added will be made separate? the Decorations and the audio track would be nice to have.  :)   I have the canal, country & colorful little etc.

bah a part of the decorations are already available, thats the colorful little fences and the white fence set. only the trees arent available yet.
and the audio tracks

and the corner buildings

Hawk

M. Oysters, also known as Rocky Mountain oysters, cowboy oysters, calf fries, and prairie oysters in Canada.
Quite tasty actually, when battered and fried. Kind of like chicken livers, but a little better.  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

NIKOLINA

Update RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.1. Start the new game 30 seconds and crash game without buildings and the work. Thank you for the fix, it's an interesting mod.

Abandoned

@Hawk I guess we aren't talking about seafood  ;D

@RedKetchup thanks, then I have all the deco except trees, I really like trees and that audio is great.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: NIKOLINA on September 01, 2018, 05:10:14 AM
Update RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.1. Start the new game 30 seconds and crash game without buildings and the work. Thank you for the fix, it's an interesting mod.

are you a steam user ?

Hawk

Quote from: Abandoned on September 01, 2018, 05:14:31 AM
@Hawk I guess we aren't talking about seafood  ;D

Nope!  ;) ;D

As @RedKetchup says:

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 31, 2018, 08:21:58 AM
-M.Oysters: As known as Mountain Oysters (google it) are now dropping from certain animals. Cattle and Bisons are known to drop those when killed in pasture.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: NIKOLINA on September 01, 2018, 08:59:28 AM
I not a steam user.

and you crash with this FULL1.1 mod ? did you ever crashed with the 1.0 FULL version ? did you ever tried 1.0 ? do you crash all the time or only once ?
you need to give me details i am very bad at fortune telling or divination.

NIKOLINA

and you crash with this FULL1.1 mod-YES, crashed with the 1.0 FULL version-NO.crash all the time -Update v1.1 new start game 4x crashed. MOD sheet on the 4. place. Church graphics white.The 1.0 FULL version there is no problem.(Microsoft Translator)

embx61

@NIKOLINA

Can you tell us the other mods you are using?
And did you say the RK Ed Choice Mod is at the 4th place in your mod list?
What happens if you put it at the top?
Does the game crash directly at loading?

Sorry for all the questions but it is maybe easier to figure out what can be wrong if we have more information.

I know you use a translator so don't take it personally but you say you have a crash at version 1.0 too but some later you say version 1.0 give no crash :)
Does version 1.0 crash or not?
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

galensgranny

I was trying to play with the newest RK EC lite today.   When it was first loading, it crashed.  Then I tried again and it loaded fine.  I build only a few things, and it crashed.  Could it be something to do with the corner tailor and the cathedral having the bugs where they don't show properly, even though I was not trying to build them?
I am like Brads, with many, many mods, including CC, so maybe something about the new RC EC lite is not liking all the other things I have loaded.  I'll see how it goes after Red does the fix update.