News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Patio Chair and small table set

Started by galensgranny, November 19, 2017, 08:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galensgranny

It would be nice to have an outdoor chair and small table set.  It would be nice to put outside the taverns or Kid's Market Foods grill for an outdoor spot for bannies to (pretend) have drinks and a meal in nice weather, or in backyards of homes.   It could also be a pretend outdoor chess table, like they have in some city parks.

brads3

TOM had 1 in 1 of the north mods.i don't remeber which mod though. i think it was with a picket fence

galensgranny

That would only be available if one is playing in The North mod, though, brads3.

brads3

nooo. TOM gave us several of the NORTH mods to use separate from the NORTH mod. there is nordic houses x3,school,  wharehouse,hunter,fishing,smokeshack,etc . plus he has his own web site that you might find more too:
http://www.banishedventures.com/wiki/

twilightbreeze

I know the mod in The North you are talking about, brad, but it's not available in regular banished.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

brads3

i did have a mod that TOM made that gave us a white bench and tables with  chairs. and yes it worked with banished without the north enabled. several of TOM's mods will. i can not find it in my list or my old list before the 1.07 upgrade. that leaves me to think that something with the 1.07 is causing a od not to load that part. i do have a white picket fence mod that only gives the fence. i think it was a trinket mod hidden through the  nordic pages. i did try tossing mods  around in my mod order to get it to work as well. you wanta come fix my mess?LOL

galensgranny

I have Tom's picnic table, which a table with benches attached, seeming to seat four bannies.  It is in the menu with some fences.  But, that is not the same as single chairs and a single, independent little table, such as are at outdoor cafes or on people's decks or porches.  I would like them to be all separate so they can be very versatile.

Tom Sawyer

I can't remember having released a picnic table or something like this. I only have it on my list since Twilight was asking for a deco pack separated from the north. On my list is written "Ikea Mod" ^^

Glenn

Yes I agree , I like to place the few outdoor setting that we have near taverns or in parks and I have always wanted a setting where there are people sitting on the bench or at the table.

It would be that mush more realistic and that much better

galensgranny

Oh, the picnic table I have is part of the Pick and Hen Tavern mod by Discrepancy, not something from Tom.

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 19, 2017, 03:04:57 PM
I can't remember having released a picnic table or something like this. I only have it on my list since Twilight was asking for a deco pack separated from the north. On my list is written "Ikea Mod" ^^

You have a list, Tom?!  Well then, how about adding to it a ghosted chair and a separate small ghosted table?   Separate from The North Mod.  They can be Ikea brand table and chairs for outdoor use.  :)