News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuggistar

I have not bought animals in rkec yet, and what are there animals with fertilizer and feathers. I plan to make a new production with greenhouse. And I need to download separate animals or not. Just for clarification.

Abandoned

@tuggistar  All of the livestock animals are included in RKEC, full and light versions.  The separate livestock are for players who are not using RKEC.  Do not use the separate animals with RKEC.

tuggistar

Thanks for the reply Abandoned. And the version with fertilizer and feathers is also there.

Abandoned

@tuggistar RKEC does not use feathers for anything but people who use CC and not RKEC might want the ducks with feathers. Also CC has a tropical greenhouse that uses fertilizer so CC users might want it.  RKEC already has animals that produce fertilizer.  You do not need any of the separate animals, they are included in RKEC.  :)

RedKetchup

yup inside RKEC vanilla cattle, bisons and pigs drop fertilizer over time. no feathers.

but if you still want feathers, put Ducks as Livestock (with feathers) ontop of RKEC and you ll have some feathers for your CC buildings.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

What are you currently working on now RKEC is released with the bugs fixed?
Just curious :)

Pyramid you asked the last time. What about a complete Plateau of Gizeh?

280.000 poly LOL
But I loaded it from a sketchup file into max and there are things in there what can be useful for the Egypt mod like some houses and statues which are not high poly.
I deleted about everything and had a pyramid left what was like 80 poly :) 

http://worldofbanished.com/gallery/474_12_09_18_7_15_26.jpeg

Here the link if you want to download the sketchup file. Just choose sketchup 2014 versions as when I downloaded a higher one max did bugged out with a error.
Way more nice stuff there, most high poly but can be a source for inspiration or do as i did with the Brandenburger Tor.

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/a0f1c6fd82310f023686bf90918d7fc8/Giza-Plateau?hl=en
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

i dunno i crash when i try to import the .skp

pick up just 1 pyramis and export it in .obj . i guess also doesnt have textures ?

RedKetchup

i started lately the update RKEC 1.2 :)

RKEC 1.2 will contain its own Dock Set :)

i did the "roads" if we can call this a road..... it start UP with high 1x1 and they can be put on ground and in water (water is the little band of water near the land) and then you cant go further in the water. To go further you need "DeepWater" items. First there is a piece , a stairs piece, that go down 0,5' in the water , and then you have 3 different size pieces. those are lower than the ground ( -0,5' ) and they come in 1x1, 1x2, and 1x3 sizes.

then i did the Fishing Dock that you will find in Dock Food toolbar and i did adapted 6 models of housing (alternate F) that you will find in the Dock Housing toolbar.

more will come in a day or 2.

embx61

I have no crash. Select Import and in the import dialog check for Google.skp files to import, browse to the downloaded file and file and import.
Just make sure if you download those file to choose the 2014 version files. Higher versions did not work for me either.
Also I have all the checkboxes not checked off by import, so no daylight cycles, but not sure it has anything to do with it.

I am using version 2016 of 3ds Max.

It come with the textures but those textures are stored in the My Documents/3dsMax/Sceneassets/Images folder (Can be changed in the import dialog) if the import succeeds.
Many textures are not a power to 2 though but there are some nice ones in there so even only for textures it can be useful. :)

If it still not works I will export some parts to obj and put it on google drive.

zak4862

Hi RK!
I like the look of old aged wood. I also like the small detail how the chimney is built in and became a part of the house.
The whole house look is much nicer. I hope that this dock - set will be available  also as a standalone mod.
Beautiful work!    Regards zak4862  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: zak4862 on September 17, 2018, 01:24:49 PM
The whole house look is much nicer. I hope that this dock - set will be available  also as a standalone mod.
Beautiful work!    Regards zak4862  :)

it will be as all the other parts :)

working presently on the Blacksmith Dock :)

Paulo

Hi RK, those are looking good.

I wish I had any ability to work with 3d modelling.

I also wish I had time to play Banished....

Thank you for all I do for the community.

RedKetchup

embx61

Looking great :)

Maybe you have to make corner pieces so the bannies not fall into the water as they cut corners.
And the 1x1,1x2, and 1x3 dock pieces need one variant where the poles not sticking through on one side which get attached to the building docks as those are a trip hazard if those posts sticking through in the middle of a dock. :)