News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

banished on a tablet?

Started by Oenanthe, September 10, 2016, 03:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oenanthe

As I am not particularly techy orientated, I decided that this would be a good place to start with this query.

i have Banished bought from Steam on my main desktop and have spent many happy hours on it.  It fairly high powered machine and runs it fine, even piled high with various mods.

Recently i bought a nice little Windows 10 tablet and I am wondering if it would manage to run Banished as well.  The specs as best as I can manage are:

CPU: Intel BayTrail-T Quad-Core Processor(up to 1.83GHz)
(Intel Cherry Trai Z8300 Quad Core Processor (1.83Hz) w/ Turbo Boost )
Memory: 4GB RAM + 64GB Flash Storage (I am  also adding another 64GB card to expand the memory)
Office Support MS Office Word, PPT, Excel Gaming Built-in 3D Accelerator. Support 3D gaming Email Gmail, POP3/SMTP/IMAP4 Others Flash Player, Google Map , Play Store Multi-Media Video AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MKV, WMV etc. Audio MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, WAV FLAC etc. Picture JPG/BMP/PNG E-Book PDF, TXT etc.
(Specs copied from Amazon)
I am guessing that the graphics are integrated so would be using part of the 4GB of RAM.

Looking at minimum spec, the processor seem to be the bit that is below requirements.

Do you think this would actually run the game on low settings, small maps, turning off rain/snow effects etc.  I am certainly not expecting it to cope with mods.  I just want something as a little bit of fun when I am away from my main desktop.