News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Workplace V2.05

Started by kid1293, February 19, 2017, 07:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adelegarland

I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

kid1293

:-[ You just say that to be nice.   ;)

Thanks. Watch out later in December for updated housing for this mod.

adelegarland

I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

taniu

@kid1293  :D You're my hero! :D You always add something new. Thank you very much. Cheers

kid1293

@Antiligent
No, I have tested and archive is not broken. Your download is corrupt.
Either you try again or wait until I have put it up on Nexus.

Hawk

It downloaded and extracted fine for me.  :)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

kid1293

@Antiligent 
I have uploaded to Nexus if you have problem downloading here from WoB

Glenn

Kid, what is the difference between v1 and v2?

Rather what did you take out?

All the best

kid1293

Hi.
I removed the house, shed, cover and fence. I plan to make a little more and
release it as a sort of village. Not much but more than now.
One other reason for this is I wanted to have the workplaces separate AND part
of an extended environment.

Glenn

Thanks,

I think I will keep v1 for now then update when you have finished working on this set.

jarl_carl

looking forward if there is CC patch

galensgranny

@kid1293 in your first post you wrote, "Don't use if you have CC or RKEC...".  But, I am using both CC and RKEC and the small honey collector is indeed working fine and making honey.  I don't know if the CC tavern will use your honey to make mead, but the Bannies are using it as food.

kid1293

:) Don't use the cows file if you already have milk cows from either CC or RKEC.
I wasn't very clear about it.

edit - I changed the wording to be more clear.

taniu

@kid1293 :DThank you for all the new mods "Kid - Crates V1.1", Kid - Market Food V3 ", Kid - Old Town Ports & Pirates", "Kid - Nativity Chapel", "Christmas Mod 2018", Kid - Workplace Village V1.0 "," Kid - Workplace V2 "
I have a question about the "Kid - Workplace V2" fashion - there is no building - to collect wild honey and wild flax in the forest - there is no wild bee - head on it and I can not help it - to appear in the forest - wild honey needs "Brewer" and tailor - flax? Is it because I use the "RKEC" mod? Wild bees only got by adding a separate mod "Wild Been" from December 31, 2016 You write that your fashion is wild bees and building - I do not know what I'm doing wrong? Do I have to add the "New Flora Gathener" mod? but then disappear all wild animals "RKEC" ? no "Honey Seeker" building - a building for collecting wild flax . Cheers