News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Stone Hovels v1.4 (updated 21 Jan 2017)

Started by Discrepancy, February 24, 2017, 01:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

Maybe.... I can't check.

I don't include all the thatch files in the patch mod, so it relies upon another mod having the resource. It should in theory work if you follow same load order just replace NatDiv with RK's mod. Just not sure about icons and text. Try it ;) and let us know.

Hawk

Quote from: Discrepancy on January 17, 2018, 05:32:39 AM
Try it ;) and let us know.

Will do, but it's going to be later on. I have to leave the house for a bit, I hope - if there's not too much ice on the road.  ::)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Hawk

Well, the Mrs. wasn't ready to go so I did a quick test.

It works.  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

galensgranny

Thanks for adding another style of the thatched roof stone cottages/hovels.  I like those buildings.  :)

galensgranny

I like the style of the Hendry Family Stone Hovel, 6x, but it is very large, more like a stone manor house.  If you feel up to ever adding to this, I wish for a smaller version of the Hendry Family stone house, something in size between it and the small stone hovel.

Discrepancy

Quote from: galensgranny on January 19, 2018, 04:44:04 PM
I like the style of the Hendry Family Stone Hovel, 6x, but it is very large, more like a stone manor house.  If you feel up to ever adding to this, I wish for a smaller version of the Hendry Family stone house, something in size between it and the small stone hovel.

I thought the same when I uploaded, and it was also mentioned by someone that the Celtic houses were too large also.

so...

I have updated the mod.
I have reduced the size of Hendry's Family Stone Hovel by about 15%, this has reduced the footprint to 5x5.
I have also added to the models with addition of firewood and bucket near doors.
There are now 4 variants of Hendry's hovel: 2 slightly different building shapes x 2 door/window texture variants.
Perry's Stone Hovel has been reduced in size by about 12%. The model has been slightly angled to the tiles.

before updating you will need to demolish any Hendry's Family Stone Hovels you have.

updated to v1.4

- adjusted size of Hendry's Family and Perry's stone hovels.
     - model adjust & added 3 variants to Hendry's hovel.
     - string text edit.

galensgranny

Thanks, Discrepancy, for reducing the size of the Hendry Family Stone Hovel.  It fits in better with the other houses in the set now.  :)