News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Alotofseeds V2.0

Started by kid1293, April 09, 2017, 09:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

I think it would be a good idea to think about reorganize your mods. I would suggest, that you look at @RedKetchup and @embx61 and put all your smaller mods under a vanilla toolbar under your name. But I also think, that you should let your larger mods, that are unique and belong together, like the mission and the colonial buildings have their own sub menu. You have created so much and some thoughts about, how to organize them, to make them as userfriendly as possible is a good thing! :)

kid1293

:) I like my icons, but you are right. It is a bit chaotic right now.
It means a transitional period of full anarchy in my toolbar,
icons here, icons there and alot of confusion.

I will take some time and wait for Luke to react. (if he ever)

RedKetchup

Quote from: kid1293 on April 18, 2017, 04:11:01 AM

:) I like my icons, but you are right. It is a bit chaotic right now.
It means a transitional period of full anarchy in my toolbar,
icons here, icons there and alot of confusion.

I will take some time and wait for Luke to react. (if he ever)

haha this is why i said at the very begining to sit down first and think about your toolbars. i also added mine so you guys look of what i've did for myself :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 18, 2017, 10:34:25 AM
haha this is why i said at the very begining to sit down first and think about your toolbars. i also added mine so you guys look of what i've did for myself :)

Wise guy.  ;)

QueryEverything

Quote from: kid1293 on April 18, 2017, 12:16:07 AM

And a Good Morning to you! :)

Yes, I was busy yesterday. Now I will take some time and think
about how I want to organize my mods. Elemental asked me to
name my mods so they are easily recognizable. Will do that.
Fixing all storage and maybe add the new limits to my town halls.
Group mods together and split if nescessary.
And listen to you people and all the new stuff and...and...

And a good morning to you too @kid1293  :)

Sounds like a massive undertaking, we will be patient :D 
With the Workplace mod, I was wondering ...  placed that idea over the in the mod ;)

Would love to see what you come out with and what you decide with the storage.  More storage options in F-variants to match some of your existing themes would be lovely.  Small thru large ... 

I'm taking a step back, lol.  I'll get too carried away!  Haha
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

@kid1293 a minimize button added to your trading posts and town halls would be useful if not too much trouble as you redo or rename mods.  Wonderful seed trading post, thank you  :)

kid1293

@Abandoned - You asked earlier and I am on my way to fix all my traders.
I have added minimize on Alotofseeds and Large Port. Working fine.
Tomorrow edit Small Port (AO map, flags and limits, minimize)

yawn...

Abandoned

@kid1293 don't want you to think I am rushing you but I didn't asked for minimize button before, only this once.  It will be nice to have, thank you.   :)

yawn? you must be tired.  I forget about time difference.  It is only 6:30 here now.

kid1293

Sorry if I was wrong, @Abandoned !!
I thought someone did, so I have been adding a minimize button
to all traders. Looks nice!

Will take a while to release. I don't want to rush things and
I am waiting for Luke to release the real 1.0.7.

QueryEverything

I asked the other day (can't remember in which thread though), but I'm so glad that you read it :D

Looks great!!  (And I will wait patiently, thank you :) )
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

no problem @kid1293 , these will come in handy, don't forget tiny town hall please.  No rush.  I am along way I think from updating my game, I don't want to do it twice but I feel I should be helping more with testing the new mods. I am really concerned about conflicts and having to abandoned a story in the middle if I choose the wrong mod combinations.  Once I start a story I don't add mods or arrange the mod list.

I am starting to like the new community tool bar icon but there are some mods like tiny pieces and some of Red's that I like in their original locations.  Getting use to the minimize button Red made on the status info box, really nice even without game update, but I missed keeping an eye on wood supply.  Oh well, current story is a disaster waiting to happen anyways. LOL

kid1293

@RedKetchup and Kralyerg taught me how to add new limits without
adding ALL new limits stuff. Thanks. I update traders and town halls
all the time now. :)
And I will put minimize on all.

I agree that some mods need to be accessible.
Gathering tools, flatten and such.

brads3

i read that having the TH open will slow down the game. does that still happen if you minimize it?? i haven't used that option. i just  build a different TH or the rowhouse office building here and there to get to info.

kid1293

Maybe something I should think about.
I can let them build more than one town hall.
The Tiny one is a good candidate.

brads3

yes it would be. that is why i had you do the row TH's.plus they work good for an office in a mining or factory production area.