News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

i was not satisfied of the natural Copper Ore meshes.... i did some new ones :)
they are more equally in size as the Iron Ore meshes
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Hawk

Quote from: Hawk on January 14, 2018, 08:29:26 AM
Medium or hard it's the same map. Like you mentioned, I don't believe the Climate, Disasters or Starting Conditions change a map. Only the Seed number, Terrain Type and Size.

Going way back to this post I made in this topic, I did a quick test and it turns out that Terrain Type doesn't change anything in regards to Map Seed number, when you have terrain types of different nature, such as in your Mod @RedKetchup.
Here's a screenshot of Plains and Peak's Plains with the same seed number.

So it would seem that only Map Seed and Terrain Size make a different map when you have just basic terrain types like this mod does.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Hawk

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 16, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

Did you mean to eliminate the Collect Copper Ore button from the toolbar? It's gone in Beta 5.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Hawk on January 16, 2018, 04:32:53 PM
Quote from: RedKetchup on January 16, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

Did you mean to eliminate the Collect Copper Ore button from the toolbar? It's gone in Beta 5.

of yeah , Clear Iron clear them all. it was in test :P you will probably see why at some point :P

Maldrick

Question...Is Watermellon a fruit or a vegetable?
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

Maldrick

"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

RedKetchup

i like so much the beta05 that i m building on it; i am expanding and adding tons of new stuff :)

Maldrick

Got a pretty good start...Looking good.  The ground spawns seem a lot more balanced than before.

What's the gold and silver for?

Maldrick

Ack...I just now saw the new beta 5 in my inbox.  Have already started a new one.

Is the harvest copper button the only change?  If so I'm going to stick with the old one till I start a new one.

Edit:  Sorry, I misread that.  No new download. :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Maldrick on January 17, 2018, 01:58:27 AM
Ack...I just now saw the new beta 5 in my inbox.  Have already started a new one.

Is the harvest copper button the only change?  If so I'm going to stick with the old one till I start a new one.

Edit:  Sorry, I misread that.  No new download. :)

yeah the beta 5 is for the balance and new minerals :)

beta 6 in a week will have the copper tool back which will becomes copper and new minerals, the iron will be only for iron
also there will be tons of new spawns too in the 06 :)

markfamily

There seems to be one or two problems with this and cc the copper and silver are different and come up twice I have cc below this but should I have done it the other way around

grammycat

I also like the beta 5 and cannot express how much I'm enjoying this mod.  The textures are just right, the starts are beautiful, love the music-just a lovely mod. I have one question-are you going to add the black roof texture for all production buildings and school? 
BTW-thought I would add that it works with the New Flora mod if you put that above yours and doesn't affect your start conditions.  You just have to build the 2 buildings to gather the resources.

RedKetchup

Quote from: grammycat on January 17, 2018, 06:00:21 AM
I also like the beta 5 and cannot express how much I'm enjoying this mod.  The textures are just right, the starts are beautiful, love the music-just a lovely mod. I have one question-are you going to add the black roof texture for all production buildings and school? 
BTW-thought I would add that it works with the New Flora mod if you put that above yours and doesn't affect your start conditions.  You just have to build the 2 buildings to gather the resources.

seems to work perfectly with the new flora :)
you still get both flowers and wild things :)

i didnt intended to put a dark roof on all productive buildings... it was my way to set things so you can know right away what is an housing and what is a commercial/production building just by the roof.
should I ?

Edit: what you mean by have to build the 2 buildings to gather resources ?