Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on June 26, 2018, 06:13:20 PM
5 copper ore and 1Log
and
4 iron ore and 1Log
In my opinion looks reasonable, maybe.

why 5 copper  and 4 iron ? copper tools are less good than iron tools (80%)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

tuggistar

On Hard difficulty getting the tools is difficult to do in early game, may suit any tools from the ore and wood. At your decision. :)

RedKetchup

i almost done the replacement for the church :)
just need to do the footprint on the ground.... tomorrow

LadyMarmalade

Well done,RK  - it looks fabulous!
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

zak4862

Greetings RK!
The church looks amazing. Cant wait to put it in the game. I am playing your new mod for a week now and I have also implemented for more then 20 other
mods. Some are big and some are small, but for now everything works perfect.
Would it be possible for you to implement in your RKchoice mod - your tailor, blacksmith and your other mods which also own the residence?
Just  a sugestion to consider.
Anyway amazing work. Thanks for sharing it.
     Regards  zak4862  :)

Kimbolton

The church looks wonderful! Love the bell! :)

Goblin Girl

The church is looking great, Red!  I like the idea of an upgrade to add side chapels and increased capacity.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Goblin Girl on June 27, 2018, 01:22:49 PM
The church is looking great, Red!  I like the idea of an upgrade to add side chapels and increased capacity.

i will see tommorow, it will depends how it looks without the lean-tos each side.... for the non-upgrade mesh

during that time tonight , i jumped on the pasture :)

zak4862

Wow! Impresive work with details for milk and goat food. :)

RedKetchup

so i finished all the fences/gates all around the pasture... screenshot.
i made the following changes to the vanilla pasture :
- now takes +1 fodder-thatch per tile (1 wood, 1 fodder). this change is made for more realistic cost since a pasture should require fodder over time but due game mechanic limitations, over time input cant be implemented. Fodder are anyways super easy to get and often we have an overstock on this.
- i allowing now up to 30x30 tiles maximum (which represent 75 goats lol)

gonna add a fenceless pasture which will only cost 1 fodder per tile (wood part is free) and allowing it to be build over small hills/low_mountains.

taniu

Greetings RedKetchup! :D
all your models like them very much. I have a question, do you remember my request to add a wooden "Apothecary" - I really liked this building - Medieval Apothecary from NMT 2.04. I am writing because such a building would be very useful at the beginning of the game - people would enter the building - it would increase the heart, regain strength and health -  there were shamans and herbalists who treated people. Is it now possible to add such a building to RK Ed? -. Please  :)

RedKetchup

i know >< sorry.

the thing now , the bathhouse has that function of in middle of a town.
will see :)

RedKetchup

Fenceless pasture done :)

;D  ;D  ;D Mountain Goats ?  ;D  ;D  ;D

taniu

Greetings RedKetchup!
Thank you for the answer - I am testing RKECHRC1 and MM8
1. I have a question - when it comes to the subject of a goat and a cow? Is it possible to create a separate goat module and "Longhorn cow" - why? - I think that these two separate fashions can be applied to the African, Egyptian climate?
2. the question if you can do mod - Goast + meat processing as in CC
3 question. The division of the butcher into two categories - a butcher from farm animals and a butcher from wild animals - will be a better transparent list
If Troy adds foxes or hares, there will be no place on the list for the meat processing
4. question - can you add offal - in general [heart , etc.] to a butcher from wild animals?

brads3

RED,if you really wanted to continually feed the pasture with fodder,it is possable. would have to be a a "building mod" instead though. similar idea that Necora did with his dairy barn,requires domestic animals to build but was fed grain.not sure how it would function with the different animals,however. i am content with either system.