News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Lost building and some fishing equipments

Started by HappyBubu, January 03, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyBubu

A few days ago I placed a public bath, don't remember the exact name but the effect on the population was amazing, we went from 2 hearts to 4 in one year! Well, now I can't find it. I think it had a roof but I don't remember exactly. Big rectangular footprint.

I also can't find that fishing net that goes on the streams, and the fishing blind. Actually I have lost a lot of things fishing-related.
Unfortunately I got rid of all the saves so I can't access that map anymore.

Maybe someone knows which mods these things are part of?
Thank you

adelegarland

I think the fishing net is part of Natural Diversity and is listed under the main category of food. 
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

HappyBubu

Thank you @adelegarland I whave natdiv so I will look closely. Any idea about the fishing blind? I think it's the correct name

adelegarland

ok, I loaded the game and the fish trap is part of Nat Div V1.1. Its in the main toolbar under the food category.   Can you describe the blind?  I'm not sure which one you mean.  O'm using over 220 Mods, so I probably have it.   (NO CC tho)
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

HappyBubu

I don't use CC either, but I did at the time of that particular map. So maybe the same object is now in one of the collections, and I don't have that particular mod or I can't remember the author.
I was searching again right now and I could only find mentions of a duck blind... I must have confused the names between the fishing hiding place and the duck blind (which I can't find either).
And the tidal pool is something else I can't find trace of. It will take me weeks to find all these mods I loved so much when I was using CC  :(

thank you very much for trying to help me

brads3

tidal pool is in CC. there is a small 1 in the CC dock set mod.there are more fishing options put out by NECORA as well.the only bathhouse i know of is in the NMT mod.