News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Ghost Town V1.01

Started by kid1293, August 13, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adelegarland

Thanks @kid1293 and @embx61
I appreciate all you guys do to make this game more fun!  Love these mods!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

jarl_carl

Perhaps it is suitable for immersion gamers

brads3

just started to check out your new mods. lots of ths set will match with the WW mod. can you add some of the rustic wood textures from the WW mod to the pastel colored buidings? i think the pastel colored buildings would match the WW set better with 1 or 2 of the post office,corner store,or mayors office house textures. the guest house,jail,and the cottage match really well.

Abandoned

@brads3 the colored buildings were designed to be painted and require paint to build or upgrade.  The other buildings are wood and do not require paint.  The painted buildings were not specifically designed to match the Wild West mod but rather any run down abandoned town but actually they do match rather well as they are. 

Check this out:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2534.0

brads3

yeah,i checked both old and new painted pieces.i know you both got lots of work in this set, so i don't mean to sound critical.some buildings match super well.the pastel colored look much "newer" than the rustic old wild west buildings.

you both have lots of pieces in this and the wagon ho set. i got odd maps with that mod.not bad ,more interesting oddities.my brain doesn't want to work enough today thou.it will be a day or 2 before i say much on that 1.

Abandoned

Quote from: brads3 on September 06, 2018, 01:12:38 PM
the pastel colored look much "newer" than the rustic old wild west buildings.

;D That's because they are freshly painted.  ;D 

Actually, the cracked paint is what started the abandoned run-down ghost town.  The Wild West style buildings were added later as a bonus.  :)

kid1293

Sorry brads, I had so much trouble making them I won't scrape the paint off now :)

brads3

ic,ok. i wasn't sure how much a task it would be to change textures.thought it might be aa easier swap without rebuilding.i will live  with it.

kid1293

brads3

WOW that is a surprise. thank you

kid1293

Everyone is entitled to a cookie now and then  ;) ;D ;D

brads3

galensgranny

Very nice!  Thanks for another texture for the houses!  :)