News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

MOD IDEAS - New Livestocks & Modified Existing Livestocks

Started by downloadmyheart, October 12, 2014, 09:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downloadmyheart

Hello everyone  ;D
May i suggest add some New Livestocks & modifications to existing Livestocks, for example:
New Livestocks
1. Dairy Cattles (Black&White skin patches) --> produce more Milk --> drop less Beef --> &/or drop less Cow (for Extra Exile Mod - Slaughterhouse)
Sample 3D Model by Slink --> http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu191/SirBATCOM/BANISHED%20plus%20MODS%20-%20TESTRUN/Application-x64_2014_10_11_10_05_41_752.jpg
2. Dairy Goat (White skin patches) --> produce more Milk --> drop less Chevon--> &/or drop less Chevon (for Extra Exile Mod - Slaughterhouse)
3. Wild Goat (Black skin patches) --> produce less Milk --> drop more Chevon --> &/or drop more Chevon (for Extra Exile Mod - Slaughterhouse)
4. Ducks --> produce Eggs (same as Chickens/Leghorns) --> drop Duck Meat --> &/or drop Poultry (same as Chickens/Leghorns for Extra Exile Mod - Slaughterhouse)

Modified Existing Livestocks
1. Cattles (Vanilla Brown skin patches) --> produce less Milk --> drop more Beef --> &/or drop more "Cow" (for Extra Exile Mod - Slaughterhouse)
2. Sheeps --> produce less Milk --> drop (vanilla value) Mutton --> &/or drop (mod value) "Sheep" (for Extra Exile Mod - Slaughterhouse)

slink

Now that we can run conflicting mods in the correct orders, it is not so difficult for one modder to use the output from another, if the name of the resource is known.  Someone could create a dairy-type cow that gives milk, and people could still use @RedKetchup's creamery to process it.

Fellow Villager

how did you zoomed so much? the prospective in the pic is possible to be set in game?

RedKetchup

bah me personally , i dont really want to touch too much at living things... .why ? cause livestock you need to do 3D animations it s not a statue ! it s living, so it needs to move, moving while walking, moving while idling :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 15, 2014, 03:51:36 AM
bah me personally , i dont really want to touch too much at living things... .why ? cause livestock you need to do 3D animations it s not a statue ! it s living, so it needs to move, moving while walking, moving while idling :P
I feel that you can do it !!  ;D
remember that in the beginning you complained of not being able to create stable even 3d models!

p.s. wolves, rabbit, dog, cat...  ;)
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

slink

slink

Well, okay, but I have never heard of rabbits nursing newborn humans.   ;)

downloadmyheart

Quote from: Fellow Villager on October 15, 2014, 03:15:59 AM
how did you zoomed so much? the prospective in the pic is possible to be set in game?

i used a cheat engine to hack the game memory to zoom-in from minimum of 20 to 4.5 (below this will give u white border at the bottom); & to zoom-out farther from maximum of 130 to 140 (i never tried above 140, i have a very old pc & can't render more + the aerial fog is makin' it blurry, someone makin' a mod to remove those fog when zoom-out im waitin for it)

i just followed the instructions from this blog
http://asbra.net/creating-zoom-hack-banished/

sorry if this kind of program not allowed mentioning in here; pls excuse my grammar also

assobanana76

not to milk them !!!  >:(
to let them run free in the woods !!  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

downloadmyheart

we need to milk them & let the moder make a new food chain --> Cattles --> Beef --> Milk --> Cadbury --> Toblerone & a new  Factory Building  to process these, lol ;D ;D ;D

assobanana76

Quote from: downloadmyheart on October 16, 2014, 02:06:57 AM
we need to milk them & let the moder make a new food chain --> Cattles --> Beef --> Milk --> Cadbury --> Toblerone & a new  Factory Building  to process these, lol ;D ;D ;D
negative!

Fellow Villager