News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Water and Wind Mills - Redketchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 16, 2014, 08:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

btw, i have like 3 full games played so far.. and i never found a single bug or crash. the development team is getting better, really.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

slink

Does Leonard Nimoy read quotations in this game?

RedKetchup

haha nan, it s made by the story NPCs and faction leaders which left earth to find new planets.

slink

Too bad, I enjoyed listening to Leonard Nimoy in Alpha Centauri.

Pangaea

Quote from: slink on October 27, 2014, 04:34:42 PM
Too bad, I enjoyed listening to Leonard Nimoy in Alpha Centauri.

I do too, in Civ 4. Always bugs me out a little when discovering a tech from the expansion pack, that isn't read by Nimoy. I own Alpha Centauri too, but haven't played that yet, oddly enough.

Bobbi

Quotebtw, i have like 3 full games played so far.. and i never found a single bug or crash. the development team is getting better, really.
So I take it you really like it, then. Sigh. Goodbye, sweet Banished. I have found a new love....We will miss you @RedKetchup...maybe 'twill be but a brief fling and you will return to your true love.  :'(

RedKetchup

Quote from: Bobbi on October 27, 2014, 08:33:36 PM
Quotebtw, i have like 3 full games played so far.. and i never found a single bug or crash. the development team is getting better, really.
So I take it you really like it, then. Sigh. Goodbye, sweet Banished. I have found a new love....We will miss you @RedKetchup...maybe 'twill be but a brief fling and you will return to your true love.  :'(

awwwww /cry

IMO

bubbamcgee

Red... will you be turning the water & wind mills over to the 1620 mod crew, or will you finish up the bakery?  You've done an awesome job with the mods, modeling, and implementations!  Thanks for the great work.

irrelevant

Really needing that bakery, mon ami. ;)

RedKetchup

@kralyerg will do a bakery and will add the watermill and his bakery to the 1620. since alot of people didnt liked my windmill, i m pretty sure he wont include my windmill .. at him to confirm or denied that ^^ it s only assumptions from me ^^

maybe one day if i go back to moddling and very tired of other games.... maybe i ll do one.

assobanana76

did I miss something ??
you have definitely hanging mod on the nail ??  :'(
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Fellow Villager

red, you're wrong and too touchy :-P

people loves your mod, if something does not meet everyone's taste is not a problem....

i'll miss you, i hoped you could make more mods...you make me sad..

bubbamcgee

I agree with Fellow Villager... people do love your mods!  I for one and several of my friends who use them as well.  You took the game to a new level as your mods were produced.  Thanks for your hard work!  Hope to see you back modding for Banished in the future.

TheFunnyOne1125

Love Redketchups Mods.
They are all great.

Small Chapel is awesome.

RedKetchup