Main Menu

> > Triple Grins ^_^ < <

Started by RedKetchup, November 01, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Thanks all :)

Quote from: irrelevant on November 02, 2014, 09:08:43 AM
@RedKetchup These are wonderful!

Is there a bakery too? ;) I know you've got one, now give it!

The blacksmith is beautiful, truly.

I am doing it presently :) it will work same way, bakery at 1st floor,  a residence at 2nd floor :) on the screenshot... i was doing the ovens :)

Quote from: Bobbi on November 02, 2014, 09:48:17 AM
Yay! Just what I have been wishing for! In town businesses with housing overhead!  :-* As to what to add, did you add honey mead?

honey mead ? i can do :) tell me a bit more about it. what are the ingredients ? and how many of each :) and they give what ? and how many of those ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Quote from: Denis de la Rive on November 02, 2014, 09:30:00 AM
Quote from: irrelevant on November 02, 2014, 09:08:43 AM
@RedKetchup These are wonderful!

Is there a bakery too? ;) I know you've got one, now give it!

The blacksmith is beautiful, truly.

So that's why you are armed, good idea.  ;)
Sometimes you just have to take what you want. ;)

RedKetchup

sorry screenshot added to previous post :P

ovens like that , is good enough for you ? :)

rkelly17

Hah! I knew that once our ol' friend @RedKetchup figured out the two-story technology he wouldn't be able to hold back. He's addicted to modding and I love it!!!  :D  :D  :D  The game will never be the same. I note that these are all labelled "New Medieval Town." @RedKetchup, you're not going over to the dark side of massive mods, are you?

RedKetchup

not massive, but important grp. all the existent business buildings which will take that 2-story technology ... will be in same pack. + my bakery/mills which will have also 2-story overlapping technology :)

hmmmm hungry ?

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 02, 2014, 11:26:31 AM
not massive, but important grp. all the existent business buildings which will take that 2-story technology ... will be in same pack. + my bakery/mills which will have also 2-story overlapping technology :)

Will that make it necessary to produce every product or could the player still decide to use, say the blacksmith, tailor and apiary but not the creamery and bakery?

RedKetchup

cant tell for the moment . will depends how many buildings it will give at the end.
i doubt i ll include my old mods.

irrelevant

So beautiful....I think I'm going to cry  :'( ;D

Thank you @RedKetchup !

RedKetchup

;D

presently, i am wondering how i ll close the building (pre- 2-story residence). ontop of that , the residence will sit on this stone frame. but before its built, how i ll close it :P
got the idea to use it to store graphically talking  ... .firewood.... sacks of grains..... but wondering how i ll do that :P

RedKetchup

i made a bit of code to go check how it looks so far.....

and ... oooops , i ll need to scale couple of things down ^^

slink

Bobbi

I'm not sure what the ingredients for honey mead should be. Honey and herbs? Just honey and wheat? How did the honey mead in the modified apiary with honey mead work? Anybody know?

mellowtraumatic

I can't swear to because it's been a while since I used it but do believe it was only honey to make the mead in that mod.

Bobbi

Actually I think just honey was added to the regular tavern as a possible ingredient, along with pumpkin. That would be fine, too. Everything doesn't HAVE to be complicated.
Question: would these marvelous buildings take the place of the regular blacksmith etc buildings, or would they be in addition to, so that both models would still be available? And here is a thought, could you reuse your Creamery building to do something else entirely different, since the 1620 mod looks completely different?
I'll have to think about what else it could be. Help me out, people.

Denis de la Rive

Quote from: Bobbi on November 02, 2014, 01:56:15 PM
Actually I think just honey was added to the regular tavern as a possible ingredient, along with pumpkin. That would be fine, too. Everything doesn't HAVE to be complicated.
I'll have to think about what else it could be. Help me out, people.

Googled it, not difficult for me since I learned to do research before the net was born, all you need is honey, water and yeast, but some variants include spices, fruit, (mostly berries), and sometimes wines and such. The more honey, the stronger the brew, hope this helps.