News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

Hi @RedKetchup , just adding a request reminder hoping you will add it to the bottom of your to-do list.  Request was on old Work in Progress thread July 19, 2017 Reply #761

"I have a request, or a suggestion for Garden Walls Utilities.  I just love the fodder farm hut.  I was wondering if a matching piece with that same roof could be added to the set called a feeding shed that would have the same function as the stable.  The matching shed could then be put next to the vanilla pasture as if that was the source of the fertilizer.  It would be a very nice alternative to always using the stable.  It could actually go with any pasture, even fenceless."

Hope you will consider it.  The fodder fields are fantastic.  :)

adelegarland

Quote from: adelegarland on November 22, 2017, 09:47:09 AM

Hey Red!  Looking forward to the new Megamod!   Can you please make it compatible with the Necora Mods and NatDiv?    Please???

what do you want necora and nav div to do in this particular case ?

Hi Red,  What I mean is that the Pine set and the Nat Div make a lot of changes to the starting conditions and I was hoping that the changes you make will work alongside those made by the others.
Thanks Red! ;D
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

DesoPL

Asking because your stuff is awesome.  :P

RedKetchup

i will add the feeding shed to the list even if i think it is a "hidden" way to ask a stable with a nerfed 4x6 footprint instead the good 5x9 size footprint ^^

----------

about nat div/pine mod... i need to see how it is set up and see how goes the conflicts
and how the game handles those conflicts. i dont think Necora posted his code in the Laboratory.... maybe, i need to verify the section.

-----------

@DesoPL  : Thanks !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

Thanks Red  :) for adding feeding shed to the list.  I would have a hard time thinking of different ways to add horses to my stories.

brads3

that can be fixed,RED. if it is smaller it can produce less fertilizer.i still like a dairy barn that would eat fodder and give milk and fertilizer.that fodder set has so many options.NECORA has goats and rabbit pens, and a chicken coop but they eat corn.so far only you have fertilizer.

brads3

the indians wanted me to file a complaint too. the tower hunters don't hunt turkeys.they said they had to eat fish and rice like chinease people for thanksgiving.they are mad at ABANDONED too. she males TeePee's without using bison hides while they are forced to live in log cabins. they keep mumbling "pale face&^%$^%,pale face ^*^*." i dont think i want to know what the 3rd word means.

Abandoned

@brads3 the Natives are my friends, the 3rd word was something not very nice about tower and fort builders who steal fertilizer from fodder feeding sheds.  Should have sent you natives over to Cedar Creek, they had a feast.  :)

RedKetchup

lol

so ?

i need to add turkey process to towers/butchers ?

brads3

LOL that would be good ,RED. even CC doesn't have any turleys not even decorations.don't mind us 2.me and ABANDONED have our own fits.

RedKetchup

so some people noticed already i am using too much the same roof :P
but i have so hard to find another good roof texture i like.....

so what you people think of this one ?
i made another DoctorHouse roof in "F" variant. what you think of it ?

Maldrick

Looks really great!  Love both roofs.

Really excited about playing with this when you are done.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

galensgranny

I really like that light colored roof!

RedKetchup

Then ok :)

i wont use it for the housing but.... everything that is ... specialized like this hospital.... i m doing it to the school and use it for the other ones like ... BS, Tailor, TH, ectera...

Abandoned

I like that lighter roof texture too, always nice to have another choice.  :)