News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

The water community!

Started by Skibitth.YT, January 01, 2017, 10:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skibitth.YT

Hey guys!

This is the 3rd episode of my youtube series! Everything goes pretty cool now. Lots of food and the city keep expanding. But I wanted to make something cool and I thought to make some houses on water and the water community took life :D Hope you will enjoy it!
You can have a look on some screen shots or if you want to see more you can also check this link:  https://youtu.be/d1q2-3L8CGs

Cheers!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

great work, i love the water buildings, :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Nilla

You really got this "shanty" feeling in the water part of the settlement. I like it!

Does anyone know if there is a separate mod with these buildings? I've used them in the Mega Mod and suppose they are a content of a late CC-version.

QueryEverything

Quote from: Nilla on January 02, 2017, 03:28:48 AM
You really got this "shanty" feeling in the water part of the settlement. I like it!

Does anyone know if there is a separate mod with these buildings? I've used them in the Mega Mod and suppose they are a content of a late CC-version.

@Nilla, @Necora does an amazing "Maritimes" mod set, it is fabulous!!
I pair her buildings with @Discrepancy's DSSV Village V2 and get a terrific port & water settlement. 

I am redoing my water world at the moment, but can post some screenshots.
In the meantime check out:  http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/420-maritimes-edition/
There are a lot of great updates and development happening, it feels almost 'live action' :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

@Skibitth.YT , very impressive looking waterfront, especially like placement of lumber mill in regards to the on the water buildings.

Skibitth.YT

@Abandoned , @QueryEverything @Nilla @RedKetchup Thanks guys! I am glad you like it!
This can go even further with more houses and stuff on the water and will look pretty awesome :D

Cheers mates and hope I can see some screen shots from you too :D